Thread: Gretsch Pro Jet Question

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Gretsch Pro Jet Question

Does anyone know if the SD mini Humbuck will fit easily into a Pro Jet?

Slutbucker Pimpologist ArtieToo's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gretsch Pro Jet Question

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know if this will be of any help, but I believe your Pro Jet pups are the same physical size as my Junior Jet pup. A mini's dimensions are smaller than the pup case, so it should fit. Also, you have the advantage of pup mounting rings, where I don't.

I know its not a definitive answer, but at least it will act as a "bump" 'til someone else comes along.

And . . . you can always send them to the Custom Shop for a rewind.

Btw - How do you like that Pro Jet? How do the stock pups sound?
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 08-02-2007 at 02:35 PM.
    Many people seem to end up defining their entire life by the work that they keep. They have no hobbies, are part of no meaningful social groups, and have few friends outside of work. After enough time spent like this, they seem to get to a mental place where they are incapable of escaping. After several decades in captivity, trying to release an animal back into the wild usually doesn't end all that well for the animal. It's very sad. GuitarStv

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The guitar plays great. The stock pups are a little muddy though.

Slutbucker Pimpologist ArtieToo's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow. Thats interesting. The stock pup in my Junior Jet is crystal clear to the point of being too clear. Then again, you have humbuckers, while I have a P-90-ish pup.
    Many people seem to end up defining their entire life by the work that they keep. They have no hobbies, are part of no meaningful social groups, and have few friends outside of work. After enough time spent like this, they seem to get to a mental place where they are incapable of escaping. After several decades in captivity, trying to release an animal back into the wild usually doesn't end all that well for the animal. It's very sad. GuitarStv