Can someone recommend a set that would fall somewhere inbetween Seth Lovers and 59's (I know different mags but...). I may contradict myself here with what I'm after but here goes.
Let's talk Bridge here only for a minute, crunch tones:
- I like the softer, spongier attack of the A2's, not as aggressive and pushy. Different type of compression I suppose.
- I like that they are clear and defined with singing highs.
- Faults: They are a tad too bright and on the thin side. I could use a little better low end punch with these as well without sacrificing the organic nature of the A2's vs. A5's. (Maybe A4?)
- I like the thickness and low end they put out.
- Faults: They sound muddy to me. Attack is a bit to fast and hard.
Also, are the Pearly Gates brighter or warmer then the Seths? Thinner or fuller?