Thread: Is the Warren pickup really worth it? Is there a DiMarzio Equivalent?

Tone Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Is the Warren pickup really worth it? Is there a DiMarzio Equivalent?

From all the descriptions I've read it sounds like the holy grail.

I normally lean towards Dimarzios - from the descriptions I hear, it sounds like it might be kinda Norton-ish but with a A2 in it. But this might be a Seymour Duncan pickup I have to have.

Is the Warren pickup really worth it? Is there a DiMarzio that sounds the same that you can think of? If no, then I'm gonna have to order one on monday

alashredder

Default Re: Is the Warren pickup really worth it? Is there a DiMarzio Equivalent?

I can't tell you if there's any Dimarzio that sounds like that, because from what I'm hearing..it's basically a tweaked JB with more output/punch/smoothness. I don't know any Dimarzio that has that description.

Tone Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Is the Warren pickup really worth it? Is there a DiMarzio Equivalent?

That's what I thought and therefor why I need to get one

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is it as loose as the JB?

alashredder

Quote Originally Posted by alkeys View Post
    That's what I thought and therefor why I need to get one
    I am really curious to hear what it sounds like. Can't there be a group buy or another one. I want in! lol Wouldn't mind trying it in a Kramer Baretta all maple..hmmmm....