I'm not sure why I never put this on the SD forums since I went with SD pickups.
It's a '91 Standard, my first "good" guitar that I bought in the mid-to-late 90's cheap. It was in need of new tuning machines and I was never really into the double blacks, so I decided to do a complete overhaul with Historic parts. I still need the knob pointers but I haven't decided if I actually want them yet. Here's what I replaced;
- Tonepros Kluson Tuners
- Historic Truss Rod Cover
- Historic Pickup Rings
- Historic P-90 Pickgaurd, cut to fit
- Double Creme Seymour Duncan '59 Neck/JB Bridge
- RS Guitarworks Vintage Style Pots/Caps
- Top Hat Style Knobs
- Tonepros ABR-1 Style Bridge
- Brown's Guitar Nashville to ABR-1 Conversion Posts
- Tonepros Lightweight Aluminium Tailpiece
I know they aren't the best pictures, I've been to lazy to take more but what's everyone think?