Indeed not. This is a celebratory Bass Ale, for I've just finished installation of pickups (AP2-N and PG-B) in my Agile 2500 DC. First time I've attempted something like this, and it appears to have worked. Thanks to those who gave me excellent tips before I started.
It took about four and a half hours. I still have to mess with pup height, and I've got to let the neck settle down; it was without strings for several hours and the action is really weird right now; very buzzy.
I'll be sending the guitar to Tracy Longo (Ventura County Super Hero!) for a proper set-up this week, but I've conquered another fear and saved some money, if you don't count the various tools and supplies I purchased at Radio Shack this week. Best of all, it sounds pretty darn good.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the kids didn't hear my outburst when I soldered five wires to my hemostat instead of the pot I was aiming for.
Well, thanks again, and now I return to my previously scheduled beer. Vaya Con Cerveza, Mi Amigos! DZ