Thread: 100 watt vintage kustom tube amp 2x12 combo

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 100 watt vintage kustom tube amp 2x12 combo

Vintage 1970's KUSTOM STUDIO 4 VALVE AMPLIFIER. Kustoms version of the Fender Twin, but with the hybrid Solid State Pre-amp. Two Eminence Redcoats British style Speakers installed. Old Stock Tubes test out good with lots of life left.. Amp works very well. Massively heavy solid oak Cabinet. 4X6l6's. 100 E-normous Watts. . Nice Fendery Cleans on this amp. One of the most lush sounding phasers I've ever heard onboard. This amp isn't built like a tank, a tank is built like this amp. I have it put together very solid where evrything is tight, nothing loose /rattling, and all controls and work and the speakers work without any issues.
    360.00 + 45.00 shipping. I would love to trade this to a forum bro for something /anything of interest.
    I'm trying to sell or trade it cause I also have the 6X6l6 version of this amp with the 15" SRO that I wouldnt sell for anything. These are really fantastic amps.

P.S. "Buttery". Nothing..just wanted to use that word.
    [IMG]

[/IMG]
    Last edited by jerryjg; 08-13-2008 at 12:13 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 100 watt vintage kustom tube amp 2x12 combo

cool stuff!
    Guitars: 1978 Fender Mustang, 1997 Guild S-100, Strat type guitar with 1960s Shecter neck and 1980s SD hot stacks, 1990 Guild Bluesbird, 1991 Guild Starfire IV, 1995 Amer. Tele, Guild D55, Guild F212, MARTIN HD-28v, Seagull Artist Series

Pedals: Keeley Time Machine Boost, Keeley Compressor, Keeley'd DS-1, Chandler Tube Driver

Amps:
    Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10), Egnator Rebel

Ultimate Tone Slacker SonofaMitch's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 100 watt vintage kustom tube amp 2x12 combo

man if shipping wouldn't kill i would love to get my hands on this bad boy gl man