Thread: Guys thank you all so much!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Guys thank you all so much!!

Dudes!!!!
    Thank u so much for taking the time to advise me, confuse me, add to my knowledge and wisdom and most of all helping me come to a final decision.
    After spending weeks on these forums i have realized why people have so many guitars, so many amazing pickups, woods, necks available, so much tone!

Special thanks to forum bros Binnerscot and Daemon Barbeque for quick replies and advice in pms.

So, to fill you guys in.
    For my Parker Nitefly M i have ordered a Jazz neck and a Distortion Trembucker bridge. Because this is my only guitar i feel the Jazz will cover all the bright clean tones and split cleans in neck position and as i only use the bridge for distorted rhythm and clean, the Distortion should be aggressive and screaming with all the harmonics which i need.

I was actually convinced by Daemon Barbeque and Binnerscott both to get the PATB1's and i would have but my friend had already bought the pickups and for now i am quite satisfied. My next guitar will have PATB1's!!

Also, my friend bought regular black pickups so i just ordered original seymour duncan covers , i shall come back here for help when its time to install those covers.

Once again, thanks so much! u guys rock and this is an amazing community full of people who love tone and have great knowledge about it!
    Happy playing to all of you!
    May ur music make the world a better place!

Faisal,
    Pakistan.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Guys thank you all so much!!

Let us know what you think when you get them in. Sounds like a killer combo.

Zuhahahaologist daemon barbeque's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are so welcome bro!
    We all have just the same sickness.We need something that we dream about ,ans spend money,time and sweat for that.
    You are a cool person and try enough hard to get wht you need!
    Hope you reach your goal and get the sound you're after!

Parkers are premium instruments. They deserve the best PUs.And PATB is one of them!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cheers Daemon!