I need to pee.
Very weary. I'm worried about the future of America, not b/c Sen such and such won, but b/c the sinking feeling just set in. It's like I just realized where we're at, and it's not good, and I don't just mean economically or in the mid-east.
We have a new president (not being political, just stating a fact)!
sick...been sick for 4 days now.
on top of that does the sudden desire to move to Australia count as an emotion?
Last edited by XSSIVE; 11-04-2008 at 08:44 PM.
I don't know if I should party, or worry.
- Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -
I was getting tired of being embarassed
wondering what took so long
either way, we're all going to work/school tomorrow in the morning...
- BlueBurst Campellone Standard CSTM (Kent Armstrong Johnny Smith Mini HB n)
- Pelham Blue Gibson DG-335 (Antiquity n/'78 b)
- Goldtop Gibson R7 (Antiquity HBs)
- Teal Green Metallic Fender '56 NOS Strat (Antiquity Surfers n&m/Antiquity Texas Hot Custom b)
- Tungsten Buckwheat
- Fender '57 Tweed Twin-Amp
- Vintage Sound Amps VS112P (Princeton Reverb clone)
- Henriksen JazzAmp 110
In addition to pride, there is apathy, and the usual lust. Because I don't care what anybody says, Palin is a fox. Gorgeous. McCain is cute too. D'oh!
I feel like playin' Jimi's 'Star Spangled Banner' ... very loud!
How am I feeling right now? Like Reese's Puffs cereal was a great choice.