Thread: IBZ V7/V8 and IBZ INF1/INF2

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool IBZ V7/V8 and IBZ INF1/INF2

Hi Folks
    I have been looking at a lot of Ibanez guitars lately and realised that guitars in the range of $700-900 seem to have these pickups.

Do you think these pickups are really worthy to be in a $700-900 guitar??

If not, then why the hell are Ibanez guitars so costly.......coz you get LTD guitars with EMG or SD pups for 600-700 bucks and rest of the specs are pretty much the same!!

If yes, then which combo is better between the two?? I mean which is more versatile a combo!!

Plz post your valuable info guys \m/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: IBZ V7/V8 and IBZ INF1/INF2

i dont remember exactly which pickups came stock in the Ibanez IC400 but they were amazing. thats my #1 guitar, and i changed them out for a 59 in the neck and an INvader in the bridge, which got changed to a distortion, which got changed to a pearly gates. but i might change them back to the orignal pickups now. they were cheap but sounded great in the guitar, the neck pickup sound was the reason i bought the guitar in the first place. i believe they were INF3/4 possibly. ill check later
    requiemofashes.bandcamp.com <- long island swede style melodeath

http://lucksrevenge.bandcamp.com/ <- my old band, hardcore/southern rock mix of big riffs and screaming

owner of RocketSauce Studios...we're awesome

Ibanez Premium RG927->whole mess o'pedals->Mesa/Boogie Mark V->Mesa big ass 412=lovely death metal tones

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: IBZ V7/V8 and IBZ INF1/INF2

I guess INF 3/4 are inferior compared to INF 1/2............If 3/4 themselves are good.....then 1/2 must be pretty good!!!