Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 144 of 144

Thread: Who is the straight-up dumbest guy on the forum?

  1. #141
    Zuhahahaologist daemon barbeque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Feeling the Mistral
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,294
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Who is the straight-up dumbest guy on the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamerPlyr View Post
    Perhaps I should start spending more time here so as to reassert my dumbass dominance...
    Nice to see you again ROB!

    I am a drummer too ,and that for allmost 20 years. I am not just dumb ,I am incurable ,stubborn and convinced at that!

  2. #142
    Baron Von Shred Zerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    14,833
    Likes (Given)
    861
    Likes (Received)
    439

    Default Re: Who is the straight-up dumbest guy on the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by daemon barbeque View Post
    Nice to see you again ROB!

    I am a drummer too ,and that for allmost 20 years. I am not just dumb ,I am incurable ,stubborn and convinced at that!
    Yeah, but you like Stuck Mojo, so thats like 50 IQ points right there
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection isn't good enough.

  3. #143
    Zuhahahaologist daemon barbeque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Feeling the Mistral
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,294
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Who is the straight-up dumbest guy on the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerberus View Post
    Yeah, but you like Stuck Mojo, so thats like 50 IQ points right there
    Zuahuahuha.

  4. #144
    GrumpyWorfologist newking70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    MILE HIGH
    Posts
    12,726
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    264

    Default Re: Who is the straight-up dumbest guy on the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamerPlyr View Post
    Perhaps I should start spending more time here so as to reassert my dumbass dominance...
    don't worry, your legacy is already secure.....you are immortalized in most every thread with a poll with the "Rob Option".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •