I have the Original Vintage (52RI set) and love the tone of both pickups but really wish they were RWRP in the center (hum cancelling). I understand that the Nocaster set is RWRP and that the bridge is the "reverse". So it seems that if I have a set of Nocasters, I could run either:
- Nocaster neck + Nocaster Bridge = RWRP
- OV(52RI) neck + Nocaster Bridge = RWRP
- Is the above true as far as RWRP?
- How do the Nocaster and OV BRIDGE pups compare to each other ... how are they different?
- How do the Nocaster and OV NECK pups compare to each other ... how are they different?
- Anyone have the DC resistance ... wire used ... for these sets? I have had trouble getting to the Fender site today.