I bought this tele probably a week after they first came out. It's a cool guitar and actually sounds pretty decent, even with the stock electronics.
I did a few modifications on this guitar but NOTHING that's not reversible. I thought the mirrored pickguard looked terrible and removed it to spray over with some black spray paint. It turned out to be pretty good and there are only a few marks where the original mirror comes through. This can be removed, though.
The only other thing I've done to this guitar was apply some stickers on to it using some tape--the body is so glossy that they'll come off without a mark.
This guitar is in perfect condition and still retains quite a bit of tele 'spank' with its humbucker configuration.
Mine did NOT come with a softcase or a gigbag or a hardcase, so unfortunately, I can't be pressed to provide one for you, either--in case you want to through in the extra dough.
I'm looking to get $300 for this guitar--shipped anywhere in the CON US.
* Color: Black
* Body: Alder
* Neck: Maple, C shape, (gloss polyester finish)
* Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius
* No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
* Pickups: Custom humbucker with ceramic magnet (bridge); Custom humbucker with Alnico 5 magnet (neck)
* Controls: Two master volume
* Bridge: 6-saddle humbucker bridge
* Machine heads: Die-cast
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickguard: 1-ply stainless steel
* Scale length: 25.5"
* Width at nut: 1.650"
* Matching black painted headstock
* Bound top and back
* Toggle switch mounted on upper bout
* Chrome switch tip
* Dot position inlays