I'm selling a Brian May artist pedal from digitech to help fund a speaker purchase. Asking price: $110.00 Mint Condition. ( these were 200 brand new )
1. Keep Yourself Alive
* Intro with modeled tape flange.
* Solo with tape flange.
2. Bohemian Rhapsody
The timeless rock anthem truly comes to life thanks to DigiTech® Production Modeling™.
* 1st Solo with vocal-like sustain achieved with out-of-phase Red Special guitar neck and middle pickups.
* Heavy Rock Rhythm and Finale Orchestral Fanfare with “Deacy” amp.
3. Tie Your Mother Down
* Intro with Brian’s “main” tone with volume backed off to ¾ using bridge and middle pickups.
* Solo tone using the bridge and middle pickups and the volume full up. Just add a bottle slide for the perfect finishing touch to this great tone.
4. We Will Rock You/Champions
The classic rally anthem for the people. "Take on the world someday…wavin’ your banner all over the place"
* Fiery rhythm and lead tones using neck and middle out-of-phase and in-phase into the treble booster, Foxx™* Foot Phaser and AC30.
5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
* Stunning acoustic intro modeled from an Ovation®* 6-string.
* Solo — a rare instance where Brian used a Fender™ * *Telecaster™* and a mid 60’s guitar amp for a more rockabilly sound.
6. Brighton Rock Solo - Live
* Brian’s main live solo tone with tight chorus and delay. Bridge and middle pickups in phase, treble booster and three Vox® *AC30 amps.
* Alternative main live tone with Orchestral Harmonizer in 3-part pitch-shifting.
7. Deacy Tone / A Winter’s Tale
* Clean Red Special Guitar tone, treble booster, deacy.
* Same clean tone with delay and reverb added as a post effect.