Up for sale are the following:
- Allparts SMO-FAT strat neck - 9.5" radius, 1 5/8" nut width, medium jumbos (Allparts calls them "tall"-- .095 x .055, but I don't think they're that tall), fat back contour (1 inch thick at 1st & 12th frets). Comes with brass nut and gotoh vintage klusons. $SOLDshipped.
- Warmoth alder hardtail strat body - about 4 1/2 pounds, has been refinished numerous times, HSH configuration. Comes with string ferrules. $SOLD shipped.
- KNE Guitars "Dinky" alder hardtail Jackson Dinky style body - dual reverse angle humbucker routes, hole drilled for single volume knob and gibson style toggle switch. Reliced stain finish (patterned after Scotti Hill's "The Hammer" guitar from Skid Row). $100 shipped
- Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon trembucker - about 4-5 inches of lead, enough for use in the bridge position. Black with no logo. $SOLD shipped
- Seymour Duncan Jazz Neck humbucker - in excellent condition, plenty of leads for the neck position. Black with logo. $45 shipped
Please PM me if interested or if you have questions. All prices are for shipping in the Continental US/lower 48 states. Paypal accepted and preferred.
And now for a few pics: