I sat this on musiciansfriend and flipped out.
Schecter BlackJack ATX C-1 Electric Guitar Features:
* Set-In 25.5" 3pc mahogany neck w/ Ultra Access
* Ebony fingerboard with 'Active Bolt' Inlay at 12th
* Arched Mahogany string-thru body
* Seymour Duncan active Blackouts humbuckers
* TonePros Tune-o-matic-style
* Schecter locking Tuners
* Graph Tech Tusq nut
* Aged multi-ply binding
All that, at that price? it might be nice to have one around, if anything, for use as a backup.
I've never played one of em though, and was wondering if anyone here has played schecter guitars.
what can you tell me about the quality? feel, finish, whatever.
I'd appreciate it.