Ok so I posted a while ago that I had run out of GAS because I had like almost everything I wanted.
so I've got about $550 as a gift from my aunt. And I feel a naughty impulse buy coming on. Truth be told, I don't know how to spend this money. So I did some thinking, and tried to poke holes in my rig and find out ways I could improve it and/or get other fun stuff.
Here are some of my options:
1) replacement bridge pickup for my #2 Ibanez - most likely Duncan Distortion
2) couple of new speakers for my cab - to replace the G12T-75s
3) a noise gate for my amp's fx loop
4) an EQ for my amp's fx loop
5) a power conditioner for my stage rig
6) an OFR - to replace the import licensed version on my Dean Deceiver
7) a hard case for my Dean
8) a wee tiny tube amp for home-recording shenanigans
9) pedal power brick for my pedalboard
what to doooooo?