Thread: Where to buy oversized ceramic magnet to turn JB into Distortion?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Where to buy oversized ceramic magnet to turn JB into Distortion?

I have a JB in my guitar modded with a ceramic magnet, and I was wondering if there was any place online that sold the oversized magnets they have in the Distortion. I'm having the damndest time trying to tame the bass and muddiness in my all mahogany guitar.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where to buy oversized ceramic magnet to turn JB into Distortion?

Try trading the JB+ you have for a Distortion? I'm sure you'll find takers. Or put it back to the A5 and sell it/trade it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Note View Post
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had **** and was on fire!
    My Blog

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewcenstein View Post
    Try trading the JB+ you have for a Distortion? I'm sure you'll find takers. Or put it back to the A5 and sell it/trade it off.
    +1 i agree because the larger ceramics are hard to come by,you can take one from a dimarzio super d, evo,steves special if you have any of those?
    I have a large ceramic i may trade you but i need a A3 or a A8?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Get a cheap no-brand pickup.

Most will have a "double thick" ceramic.
    "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." Isaiah 13:16

"Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." Numbers 31:17-18

Want to trade? You go first. I've got over 11,000 feedback as a seller on eBay.