Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: .22lr Pistol Saves Woman's Life

^^^^ LOL, why has my IP address been banned? 0.o

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
    Hmmmm, seems that rifle and shotgun have the highest % fatality with the least number of hits.
    "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
    "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
    "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
    "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For awhile reading this thread i kept checking to make sure I wasnt reading arf.com

I think it sad that a woman felt so unsafe at her job that she felt the need to arm herself.

Its sadder that it came to fruition and she was forced to have the traumatic expierence of having to defend herself and kill someone.

But Iam 100% grateful that she got to go home safe and that there is 1 less violent offender on the streets.

You can couch commando the AAR to death but it wont answer anything that hasnt been hashed over 24999 times before.
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter