Thread: New Order Day

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default New Order Day

Order a couple pedals today. I swear I'm done!

I wanted something versatile. I needed a Tremolo. It would be nice to incorporate some flange and phase as well. I have a small to medium sized board so I'm running low on space.

So I ordered a Line 6 MM4 that I found for $100.

Anyone know any good settings for the tremolo on it? I want that greenday blvd of broken dreams chopper setting.

Also, any ideal settings for EVH style for flange and phaser?

I also needed a boost. MY OD wasn't cutting it as a clean boost. SO I picked up a Fat Boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwalluk's music
    My Music Website

My Rig:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe (Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon (b) Pearly Gates (n)
    Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50 Series II Combo
    TC Electronics Nova System

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Order Day

I had an MM4 for a while and while I found it to be a fantastic pedal at a few things, and moderately good at others, there was always one big time nagging flaw. The volume drops when you turn it on! It didn't matter what I did to try to avoid it, it happened everytime! There are mods available to fix it, but I ended up selling it instead of bothering but I would recommend you go ahead and start looking into having the mod done so that it doesn't drive you crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
    I had an MM4 for a while and while I found it to be a fantastic pedal at a few things, and moderately good at others, there was always one big time nagging flaw. The volume drops when you turn it on! It didn't matter what I did to try to avoid it, it happened everytime! There are mods available to fix it, but I ended up selling it instead of bothering but I would recommend you go ahead and start looking into having the mod done so that it doesn't drive you crazy.
    I'm familiar with it. I had one before. I do have a clean boost I can use to bring it back up. Also a nice buffer may help with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwalluk's music
    My Music Website

My Rig:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe (Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon (b) Pearly Gates (n)
    Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50 Series II Combo
    TC Electronics Nova System

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was using an outstanding buffer at the time and it did nothing to help with the problem but your clean boost may be able to help you keep it at unity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.