I'd find another place to live if I were you.
That place obviosly has Black Mold which is extremely hard to get rid of, bleach won't kill it. Once that stuff gets into your respiratory system it can cause all sorts of problems.
My wife and I rented a house for about 2 years back in the 80's, before we moved in we painted the living room and bedroom, both of which had the same type of black spots as in your picture. We didn't know it was black mold. Before painting we scrubbed the spots away with Spic 'n Span which contains bleach. Within 6 months the spots came back. We scrubbed them again and they came back again.
That stuff is a dangerous health hazzard.