Thread: Mini Vacation Was Nice!

Stratoblaster Tone Meister STRATDELUXER97's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Mini Vacation Was Nice!

Spent a few days in Fort Walton Beach area and surroundings...

I have been reading through alot of posts but doing more reading than posting lately..Want to try to stay out of the tension type postings and just get involved with the posts where I can either help someone or learn...If I can't feel it's fun,best to just stay away and or click away from these types of posts...It's hard to do,but gonna work on it!

Anyway...hope all of you are doing great?
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Mini Vacation Was Nice!

Hope you got some good R&R. Welcome back my friend.

Peace,

Darrin

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnMettle View Post
    Hope you got some good R&R. Welcome back my friend.

Peace,

Darrin
    Some quality time with my daughter and wife...My 24 y/o son is too cool to travel with the rest of us! ;o)
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Good to see you back, John.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by misterwhizzy View Post
    Good to see you back, John.
    I just chilled for a few days is all...Reading through stuff,but not posting as much..Better that way! ;o)