Page 16 of 306 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021116 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Trader Alert

Stratoblaster Tone Meister STRATDELUXER97's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Good Trader Alert

Quote Originally Posted by midnite_man
    I also need to post some belated kudos to my buddy John S., aka/STRATDELUXER97, for the way-cool deal on modding my TS-9. It's the best pedal I have on my pedalboard to date, and as always John has once again delivered flawlessly.
    Thanks, Brudda!!!!

....Midnite-Bob
    Thanks Bobby....Great to deal with you always....You're a true friend...

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ez74
    just finished a great transaction with telerific. Topnotch packaging on my Tele.... and for a great price.
    Ditto on EZ's comments. He paid very fast and was great to do business with.

DeadSkinSlayer3

Monty-Jay, fast payment, quick PM response.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just finished a deal with Jeff H for a 59n pup... great transaction; the pickup got to me in perfect condition.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just received a brand new Fender Telecaster from David. I am holding it for the time being for Norman. I wanted to comment positively for David, and for the condition the guitar is in. It arrived to me just as he described it to Norman....brand new. All of the hang tags were in place, and the bag with the cord, cloth, warranty book and such was still sealed (sorry Norman, I broke the seal to use the cloth....I lost my other one ). No marks or scratches on the body, and the hardshell case was perfect as well.

What nice playing guitar....something that Norman will be glad to get his mits on.

Thanks David.
    My Sound Clips

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_F View Post
    Too high to type
    0nly two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tiefightertk069
    Just finished a deal with Jeff H for a 59n pup... great transaction; the pickup got to me in perfect condition.

I also received payment in a very promt manner. Great transaction...thanks again!
    My Sound Clips

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_F View Post
    Too high to type
    0nly two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Special thanks to forum brothers Midnite Man,IMP,and 3 Cent Hero for buying my Boss DS-1s and for Midnite Man for allowing me to mod his Boss OS-2....Bobby,what's this like the 4th pedal I've modded for you buddy? LOL Thanks again guys...Appreciate it alot..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Special thanks to forum brothers Midnite Man,IMP,and 3 Cent Hero for buying my Boss DS-1s and for Midnite Man for allowing me to mod his Boss OS-2....Bobby,what's this like the 4th pedal I've modded for you buddy? LOL Thanks again guys...Appreciate it alot..

John
    Actually, John, the OS-2 makes it the 6th....DS-1, SD-1, two TS-5's, a TS-9, and now the OS-2!!!
    Hmmm.....what's next? Maybe a Vox 847 wah so I can have a spare?
    Thanks, buddy!
    ....Bob
    Fender MIA Strat/Antiquity s.c.'s,Fender MIJ 60's Strat SSL-1n/APS1m/SSL-4b,Gibson LP Studio Jazz-n/an aged 'PAF-soundin' road-worn JB,'06 Schecter Corsair semi-hollow, a couple Epi's w/SD's, tube amps by Fender (DRRI and Blues DeVille) ,Effects:Fulltone DejaVibe,Vox847 wah,TS-9, DS-1 (thanks, John S.!), C.M. Plexitone (thanks, Niels!),MXR flange,Line6 DL-4,

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by midnite_man
    Actually, John, the OS-2 makes it the 6th....DS-1, SD-1, two TS-5's, a TS-9, and now the OS-2!!!
    Hmmm.....what's next? Maybe a Vox 847 wah so I can have a spare?
    Thanks, buddy!
    ....Bob
    Bob....My 847 sounds so good....Maybe one in your future?

Bones

I had 2 smooth transations (me being the buyer) with Aleclee and TattooedCarrot. Great guys to deal with.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just got a 59n from DeadSkinSlayer3, great dealings all around. Excellent communication and quick shipping. Definitely one of the easiest gear transactions I've had in awhile...

MJ

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up Re: Good Trader Alert

Just received my tuners from TattooedCarrot. Good guy to deal with, excellent communication, and fast shipping!
    -Tom

Epiphone G400 w/Duncan Custom
    Vox VT15
    Washburn D10SCE
    Getsch Electromatic Junior Jet Bass

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just had a small but easy transaction with jlpineda , fast payment and and no problems.
    The Heartless Devils "El Diablo Sin Corazon" is now available for download on iTunes
    www.itunes.com/theheartlessdevils

www.facebook.com/theheartlessdevils
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never did post anything about the Tele deal with Norman and Jeff.

These 2 guys were great to deal with.

Thanks again guys.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just got my DS-1 re-modded by Stratdeluxer97 (John spina) back in the mail. He was gentlemanly enough to re-tweak it after the first one didn't work for my peculiar style. Now it works perfectly! This man is a good trader indeed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had a great transaction with TONE4DAYS
    got the pups in excellent condition and received them fast and he gave me a great price on the set!
    i am very satisfied

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just bought a 59n from Dracoaron. Deal went super smooth. Great communication and super fast shipping. Highly recommended.

3 cent hero

STRATDELUXER97. Shipped superfast. Pedal is amazing, I opened it up to look at his solder joints... if they weren't shinier than the MFG's joints I would never have found them.

Will get THREE more orders from me before the year's out, I hope you'll have time for all of them

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 3 cent hero
    STRATDELUXER97. Shipped superfast. Pedal is amazing, I opened it up to look at his solder joints... if they weren't shinier than the MFG's joints I would never have found them.

Will get THREE more orders from me before the year's out, I hope you'll have time for all of them
    To Rowan and 3 Cent Hero...Thanks guys,very glad I was able to help...3 Cent Hero,anytime you need something just contact me...

John

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Curly and Doc Barlo....Thanks Again

Special thanks to both of my good buddies Curly for sending me his Vox 847 Wah and parts he ordered for my own wah and for sending me his Maxon OD-9 to mod....And..

To Doc Barlo for allowing me to mod his SD-1 and a DS-1....Thanks again to you both..Enjoy the pedals guys.

John
    Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 10-15-2004 at 03:12 PM.