Page 17 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122117 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Trader Alert

Default Re: Good Trader Alert

Quote Originally Posted by RG 2570
    I had a great transaction with TONE4DAYS
    got the pups in excellent condition and received them fast and he gave me a great price on the set!
    i am very satisfied
    right back atcha RG2570 .. quick payment and great communications - highly recommended buyer

i offered him the pups for free if he'd give me the number of the hottie in his avatar

cheers
    t4d
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

midnite_man bought my cab... he paid with a check and it cleared. very good buyer! i would do buisness with him again.

edm

Stratoblaster Tone Meister STRATDELUXER97's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ericmeyer4
    midnite_man bought my cab... he paid with a check and it cleared. very good buyer! i would do buisness with him again.

edm
    That Midnite Man is a great guy and my buddy!
    Who loves ya Bobby?

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

matt99camero purchased a Duncan Designed 101N from me and it was a super smooth transaction...thanks again bro!

MJ

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Special thanks again to Curly and Lew for sending me 4 different wahs to mod..Lew was nice enough to let me borrow his new Clyde Deluxe Fulltone wah to try out....Man,what a cool wah! Curly also sent me his Maxon OD9 for my mods..

Thanks also to Darrin(Bluesnmettle) for the TS9 he sent me for the mods...IKnow you'll enjoy it..

Thanks guys..
    John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JohnJohn was kind enough to send me some alder veneer without me even asking...he also bought a pickup from me a while back, he's a great guy to deal with.

Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by JOLLY
    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Curly and Doc Barlo....Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Special thanks to both of my good buddies Curly for sending me his Vox 847 Wah and parts he ordered for my own wah and for sending me his Maxon OD-9 to mod....And..

To Doc Barlo for allowing me to mod his SD-1 and a DS-1....Thanks again to you both..Enjoy the pedals guys.

John
    NO NO NO!!!

You're the man!

Serious!

B

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I brought an Invader from PRG, all went well, recieved very quick, Thanks!!!
    "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

18 watts of Mayhemologist JumpMarine's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just received my Stratdeluxer modded DS-1 from Theodie, he never said that this thing was brand spanking new! What a humble guy! Thanks tone brother.....
    Gibson R8, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Divided by 13 EDT 13/29, Twister Dust Devil, Marshall Class 5, Various pedals

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JumpMarine
    I just received my Stratdeluxer modded DS-1 from Theodie, he never said that this thing was brand spanking new! What a humble guy! Thanks tone brother.....
    Ryan..Careful with that DS-1 buddy,I think that one has the built in time bomb that goes off around Thanksgiving time!

Oh gosh,I said "bomb"? Can I say bomb on the forums?

John

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just did a Deal with member Oznod. Communication was good and shipping was super quick. Product in great condition.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Ryan..Careful with that DS-1 buddy,I think that one has the built in time bomb that goes off around Thanksgiving time!

Oh gosh,I said "bomb"? Can I say bomb on the forums?

John
    So that's why I got such a great deal...... Amazing varity of tones John, supurb!
    Gibson R8, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Divided by 13 EDT 13/29, Twister Dust Devil, Marshall Class 5, Various pedals

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just purchased a Boss MT-2 from Casblah. Everything was done in a timely and proper fashion.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Monty-Jay that pickup was waiting for me when I got home for fall break, didn't think I'd get it that soon. First pickup I've ever put in by myself and it was a peice of cake. I knew the Duncan Designed pickups are kinda lower end but it is an improvement over the stock pup in my GAX70. Couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thanks a bunch.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tattooed Carrot, I traded a Gibson Pickup with him for a rio grande, His pickup arrived about a week later, Mine took about 6 weeks to get to him (I'm in the UK).
    Not once did he complain, not once did He suggest a ripoff.
    I have now bought the Neck partner of the set from him, look forward to getting it.
    So, if you have any dealings with tattooedcarrot, feel safe.
    Scottish, born and bred.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I bought a set of '59's off of No Effects and the transaction was very smooth. Negotiations were easy and the pups were shipped very quickly.

I would definitely do business with him again.
    Looking to Purchase:
    Axe-FX Ultra
    ART SLA2
    Mesa Boogie 2X12
    PRS Tremonti
    PRS Singlecut, SC245 or SC250
    Edwards Les Paul Custom
    Gibson Explorer
    Fender Stratocaster
    Fender Telecaster

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Three sales and three great folks to deal with

rinse_master: Bought a set of Dimarzio 7 string pickups
    Thames: Bought a Duncan Distortion
    ArtieToo: Bought a Strat Pickguard

MJ

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by matt99camero
    Monty-Jay that pickup was waiting for me when I got home for fall break, didn't think I'd get it that soon. First pickup I've ever put in by myself and it was a peice of cake. I knew the Duncan Designed pickups are kinda lower end but it is an improvement over the stock pup in my GAX70. Couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thanks a bunch.
    Glad it's working for ya Some of those Designed HBs are really surprising. I just put the stock duncan designed bridge back into my Flying V after trying out a bunch of "real" Duncans. This one just has a sweet crunch to it that none of the others could match.

MJ

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John Spina aka Stratdeluxer97 is a gentleman and a class act! But then all of you who have worked with him already know that. I just received my SD-1 back from being modded by John, super workmanship and tone. Thanks John....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JumpMarine
    John Spina aka Stratdeluxer97 is a gentleman and a class act! But then all of you who have worked with him already know that. I just received my SD-1 back from being modded by John, super workmanship and tone. Thanks John....
    Thanks Ryan....Right back at ya buddy...Sorry I haven't been on the forums lately,life has been keeping me pretty busy..Not just mods...
    Appreciate the nice comments and I can surely say the same about you..

John