Page 28 of 311 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233128 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Trader Alert

DeadSkinSlayer3

Default Re: Good Trader Alert

Traded pickups with JB From Hell, great guy to deal with, honest and thorough. Enjoy the Invader!

theodie

AdmiralB is a great guy to deal with!!! Ships fast and is honest as hell!!! Just cant go wrong with that guy!!!! One of the best!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just an FYI, I sold my ESP Seymour Duncan Strat to Mattt, aka TheKillingHand, aka who knows.... and the deal went down very smoothly. I never seem to post in these threads, but it's our equivalent of ebay feedback and the guy deserves a reference.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

When I'm posting here, I'm not picking or soldering.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gonna toss in a reference for Nikromancer...great guy very reliable...would deal with again in a heartbeat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by theodie
    AdmiralB is a great guy to deal with!!! Ships fast and is honest as hell!!! Just cant go wrong with that guy!!!! One of the best!!!
    Thank you, my man. Happy trading!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The_Chris sold me a Phase 90 about 2 weeks ago-and can I just say that it's because of the integrity of members like him that keeps me comin' back to this forum The Phase 90 sounds amazing!!I would do business with him again in a heartbeat!!

~GLENN

Ultimate Tone Slacker RushOfBlood's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just snapped up a mic preamp from Wattage, he was quick as lightning and put in a good tube for me, y'all already know, but he's a great guy.

Stratoblaster Tone Meister STRATDELUXER97's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Special thanks to MRID,CapoFirstFret,BJB81(Brian)and Y2Stevo for letting me do their pedal mods for them..Enjoy guys..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Brow
    I can't remember if I ever posted a good review of my transaction with John Spina (Stratdeluxer97) as regards the Vox Wah he bought and modded for me, so I'll post again

John is a GREAT guy to deal with, he was great at answering any questions I had as regards the pedal I was buying from him and he was also very helpful when it came to my paying for the pedal.

All in all, he's a great guy, and anyone dealing with him in the future will have no problems at all

I wouldn't even think about NOT dealing with him again

Craig
    Hello Craig...Was just reading through all the great posts from everyone and ran into this one...First let me say thanks so much for the kind words,but it's people like yourself that make both the website and keep the great brotherhood we all share...You're a standup guy Craig and absolutely right back at ya brother!

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Received my C-5 from KLINKDETROIT. Pickup was exactly as described and I'm very happy with it. KLINK replied to all of my e-mails quickly and accurately. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks KLINK

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had a most excellent sale with Dave/theodie/Bunker. Cool guy, fast payment, righteous brutha! 5 stars and 1000 points awarded. Enjoy the pups Dave!

Peace,

Darrin

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've posted positive feedback about him before, but I just had another transaction with Nikromancer. As always, great communication, fast payment and a really great guy to do business with He paid me yesterday night (he decided to buy it from me yesterday night, so his payment was as instant as can be) and I felt it was only fair to ship out his TU-2 today, hacking up a lung the entire way (sick as a dog). Enjoy it Nic!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlar3000 View Post
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerberus View Post
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Quote Originally Posted by ginormous View Post
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well i want to thank 2 guys i've done business with.

First off let me thank capofirstfret... after much adventures with ups, i got the pedals ok... thanks for your patiente buddy you deserve a great many thanks!

And of course Chris wich as i am used to with him, as been great to deal with and even if the pedal is not here yet (i shipped today!) i can tell you that it's a great guy to deal with!

nic
    Gibson Melody Maker ~ Stock
    PRS Santana SE ~ Stock
    Warmoth SG ~ EMG85b - EMG89n
    Epiphone LP Custom ~ Customb - Jazzn
    Jackson KV3 ~ EMG81b - EMG85n
    MIJ Fender Strat ~ Dimeb - Coolrailsn

Samick Bass
    Ibanez Bass

Mesa/Boogie Mark IV
    VampPRO
    Bass VampPRO
    Peavey TKO 115 Bass amp

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I sold my Wolfie to DARTHWOLFGANG, he was very quick to drop the money order in the mail and stayed in touch extremely well. Should be there in the next couple days man, let me know!

I also sold a mic and some accessories to Imp, he was quick with the Paypal payment and was very understanding, as I had to tie up loose ends from the previous "buyer" dropping the ball on the transaction. Hopefully it will get across the pond soon man, keep me posted .

theodie

I had great luck buying from BlueSnMettle and had a very smooth trade with Windsen!!! Thnak you very much gentleman!! It was my pleasure.

The Duke Of Trades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've had very positive experiences with the following:

STRATDELUXER97
    Wattage
    guy who invented fire
    ledzepp29
    9finger

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Awesome trade with Theodie. Thanks man.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mrid
    I've had very positive experiences with the following:

STRATDELUXER97
    Wattage
    guy who invented fire
    ledzepp29
    9finger
    Thanks MRID...I've had 2 great experiences with you also...Enjoy your wah buddy!

John

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Hello Craig...Was just reading through all the great posts from everyone and ran into this one...First let me say thanks so much for the kind words,but it's people like yourself that make both the website and keep the great brotherhood we all share...You're a standup guy Craig and absolutely right back at ya brother!

John
    Thanx for the kind words John.

It was a pleasure doing business with you buddy and you'll definitely be my 1st call if I ever want another modded TS9

I had ALOT of questions for John as regards the mods he performed on the wah, and no matter how annoying I got, he always answered very quickly and very politely while answering all my questions

A pleasure to do business with.

Craig
    Gibson, PRS, Fender, Patrick Eggle, JJ, BC Rich, Gordon Smith, Jackson, Squier, Ibanez and Home-built Guitars.

Splawn Quick Rod, Soldano SLO Clone, Marshall JCM800, Matamp + old Carlsbro amps, Zilla and Award Session speaker cabs.

Mainly HomeBrew Electronics and G2D FX, plus a few other.

My local shop and Seymour Duncan Dealer: http://www.crazytrainmusic.co.uk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As if there needed to be more positive posts about mr. Stratdeluxer97....let me say I had an absolutely standup dealing with him.....one of the more remarkeable people I've had the privelege of dealing with, and I definitely look forward to our newest Sparkle Drive dealing
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.