Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Trader Alert

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad Trader Alert

I think at least one person's been banned for bad trades, but I do agree with you.

To a point.

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Public shunning. That's the only solution. Run him out of town, boys!
    '06 Les Paul ('59,Phat Cat)
    Traynor YCV15
    Ultimate Octave
    Line 6 Echo Park
    Spina DS-1 & TS9
    Teese RMC2
    Analogman Small Stone;
    Beano Boost
    Sunface

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How long would you wait for a guitar in the mail? I bought a pickupless jackson dxmg from a user here, who said he received my payment on 9/6 and would ship the guitar ASAP.

I've gotten no update and can't get a hold of the user for any tracking or shipment info or verification.

I feel a little over 2 weeks is plenty of time! If I don't receive it today, I will post the user's name here.

Varg Pradoon Enčilakiip Pink Unicorn Horsey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Toner View Post
    I've gotten no update and can't get a hold of the user for any tracking or shipment info or verification.
    This is the more immediate issue. If you can't get a hold of the user at all, that's bad. How long have you been trying to get a hold of him?

- Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalSix View Post
    I am just jug the merlot

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    This is the more immediate issue. If you can't get a hold of the user at all, that's bad. How long have you been trying to get a hold of him?

- Keith

Since 9/6/07, when he wrote that he received my payment and "I was not able to get online until today since i am in the process of moving and my computor was packed up, i wanted to have the jackson shipped out to you before i moved this week.
    anyway i will get the guitar shipped out to you ASAP to that address and thanks for the sale and sorry for not getting back to you sooner but it was out of my control."

So he's in the process of moving, but unless it's into the straight up boonies, I don't see a reason not to be able to check it, the internet is everywhere and I'm sure the dude has to have friends or something. He'll probably log in and see 10+ message in his inbox from me checking the status.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Toner View Post
    So he's in the process of moving, but unless it's into the straight up boonies, I don't see a reason not to be able to check it, the internet is everywhere and I'm sure the dude has to have friends or something. He'll probably log in and see 10+ message in his inbox from me checking the status.
    I dunno man, as someone who's moved twice this year alone & several times over the last several years... both across town & out of state... I can honestly say that in the middle of a move, the absolute LAST thing I'm thinking about is logging onto the interknot for anything. Between dealing with moving companies, scheduling & logistics, post office, cable companies... etc. there's a whole lotta stuff to deal with.

I spent the better part of eight weeks this winter without internet access and I was in the middle of suburben Illionis... it can happen.
    J. 'Moose' Kahrs
    mixer|producer|recordist
    mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Quote Originally Posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
    All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you were mailing something out, you'd at least let the person know, who doesn't know somebody or someone that has the internet? Dont make a deal if you can't do it. It sucks every day just waiting for it hoping it arrives, he may have not even sent it yet.

I moved from michigan to arizona with 1 friend, I got a truck and flatbed, packed, drove out here 48 hours straight thru, and had everything setup at the house and moved in, total time 6 days and it didnt look like i just moved in, and worked at my job 10 hours a day for 3 of those days after I drove here. I guess I'm just a road warrior then. *27 ft truck packed full btw*

2 weeks is pushing it, but we'll see what happens next week if I get it or not, I will reveal the user's name then if that's what happens.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

roadstar II, if you're reading this, please let me know what's going on and the tracking info of the shipment.

(As of 9/27, still have not received the guitar, 3 weeks later.)
    Last edited by Toner; 09-27-2007 at 08:46 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still trying to deal with Gordon after over 3 months since payment. I think Gordon may have f*cked me, after all. 2 months ago I received this:

"I will ship that to you the beginning of this next week along with the original single coils for the Strat. I am TRULY sorry and hope that you don't think I'm trying to take advantage of you. I am in a BAD situation that is slowly but surely improving.

I don't have ready access to the internet just yet. I had to drive several miles to the library JUST to get this to you."

I spoke to him on the phone two weeks ago, more promises... and now [he] won't answer his phone.

???
    2003 Fender American Strat- lil 59n, stock, lil 59b
    2002 Fender American Strat
    2002 Jackson DKMGT- EMG85n, EMG85b
    2001 Fender Tele- STR-1n, STL-2b
    ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb
    Amps: Fender, Mesa

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

UPDATED *** 10/8 and still nothing, no replies back, no guitar received, this sucks!
    Last edited by Toner; 10-08-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There's a reference to Beandip screwing over some guy on the first page of this thread. Fender fan, you should've searched his name in this thread before the transaction.
    "The only two things in life that make it worth living is guitars that tune good and firm-feeling women."__Waylon Jennings.

"Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades"

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I spoke with Gordon's wife and apparently he is offshore AGAIN after promising to mail the guitar the LAST time he returned. I paid 3 months ago; this is unacceptable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gordon still hasn't sent my **** or returned my calls... I think I'm gonna have to start making 3AM phone calls.
    ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

5 weeks now!

I know it's hard to spend 5 minutes at the UPS store.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just spoke with Gordon's sister-in-law and the guitar he promised (for about the 5th time now..) to ship for sure this Monday is apparently still sitting in his home.

17 weeks now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm on week 6-7 now. C'mon dude (roadstar II), you KNOW you have something to take care of, take care of it!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ok guys, it's with a great degree of displeasure that I actually post in this thread. I bought and paid for a guitar from user Telerifik late february/early march. I paid immediately, and he said there would be a slight delay in shipping the guitar out and I said that was fine, no rush. Well that turned into longer than intended and he offered a refund and actually issued one, but I said I didn't mind waiting a week or two longer so sent the money again.

...Well that was all in March. It's now October. Still no guitar, and still no refund. I've sent many e-mails, and they have been responded to with messages to the tune of "I'm workin on it, give me a little longer, things are bad." Now I understand when someone falls on hard times, and if the money is gone and spent and whatever, that's fine. But he does have the guitar and it's not that much to ship it. It takes 10 minutes at a post office. I'm highly displeased. I just want my money back, soon. C'est la vie I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a feeling that I am just completely screwed on my money since It will be nearing the 2 month mark here with no replies or shipping information, nothing! This dude better hope I never hit the lotto because if I do, I know where I'm visiting.

*10/29 Monday, still nothing, no responses.
    *11/02 Friday, still nothing.
    *11/05 Monday, still nothing.

Anyone else know this joker that can possibly get ahold of him? Of course no e-mail listed in the profile.
    Last edited by Toner; 11-05-2007 at 02:15 PM.

RepententRodentologist darnright's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default torres pickups

Has anyone tried Torres pickups? I just ordered a Torres Blues Deluxe pickguard for my MIM strat. I think I will like it, I'll let you know.
    www.torresengineering.com
    Last edited by darnright; 10-27-2007 at 08:30 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Finally Gordon sent my package.
    ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb