Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Trader Alert

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad Trader Alert

I should have known bettter after the first week went by and then i PM'ed you to see what was up with the payment and you said you had forgot all about wanted to buy the pup from me Then you still said you still were going to buy it and send the money? I kept john well aware of everything going on but yeah
    You guys are right ITS MY FAULT!
    Last edited by Ed Hunter; 01-21-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't think anyone is blaming your for the deal between you and Lucid not being able to get worked out. The point I was trying to make is that it isn't Lucid's fault that IndySG didn't get paid for his item.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon the art guy View Post
    yea, they [ Fender Bassman] do sound like a mess, don't they. It's like a blind date with a shaggy hippy girl with a poochy belly, but then you get a hot oil massage from her and all of a sudden you're doing tantric prayer all night and asking her to move in with you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes and before this gets any worse, lets just say all's well that ends well,
    I sent john his money so he did not get stuck in this and lose out and i am willing to just move on. I am not saying that Lucid Lunatic is a total bad trader and NO ONE should have dealings with him, NO thats not what this post is about, all i am saying is that i did not have the best experience with him. thats all.
    Last edited by Ed Hunter; 01-22-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oddly enough, I've had nothing but good deals with both Lucid and MetalManiac.
    -Mike-
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
    I like it when they are on the rag. I get all up in it and get it all over me. Then, when I'm done, I like to go to the grocery store and hang around the meat isle and pretend I work there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
    Oddly enough, I've had nothing but good deals with both Lucid and MetalManiac.
    Like i already said "I" had a not so great experience with lucid(never had any dealings with metal maniac),that does not mean LL is out to screw anybody, I am sure it was pure miscommunacation and the fact that it was during the HOLIDAYS!
    That alone is a confusing/stressful time!
    All ended well and thats good enough for me
    Last edited by Ed Hunter; 02-10-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Ultimate Kitten Puncher King IzzO)))'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Steve is a good dude Jerry, I've had several deals with him. I think something might be going on with him, I sent him a pm and i havent heard back, he's usually pretty quick to reply.

Hopefully nothing serious, hopefully you get your pickup.
    HAIL HYDRA

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jerry i also think that something must have happened to steve to not come through with the trade? I dont thik he intentionally ripped you or anything like that,hopefully he will be back and clear this up asap

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know he has been going through custody stuff. Maybe that's why... I don't know... I've done 4 or 5 deals with him and they have all been good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    All energy is only borrowed and one day you have to give it back.

Ultimate Kitten Puncher King IzzO)))'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dude, I really doubt that's the case.
    HAIL HYDRA

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
    Wow i never knew he was like that? he has totally disappeared?
    And ED..Charvel the best..Nah Brah..Jackson is the best!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalManiac View Post
    And ED..Charvel the best..Nah Brah..Jackson is the best!
    same guy the charvels i cheerish are when jackson ran the company back in 78-85

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shampaggin makes you think more clearly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Damn it, you beat me to it. I'm Sorry. In dont care how long it takes, long as I know whats going on, ya know? >Why didnt you answer my emails. Im gun shy since the Stevealysis thing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'll PM you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    All energy is only borrowed and one day you have to give it back.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Alls well with Stevealysis and Andrew Lamprecht.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hate to do this and I hope it's not true but I have a possible bad trade in the works with Jake-41 (http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/member.php?u=21463). If I end up being wrong about this I will sing your praises and delete everything but as of this second, I'm a bit sketched out.

Sent him payment on 3/21 via USPS. He said he sent the guitar out on 3/26 even before he received payment cause he was heading out of town. No tracking number or notification of what shipping method he used.

Been 16 days and he hasn't logged on here, responded to my messages and still no guitar. I believe he lives in the middle of nowhere and USPS can be terrible so I'm holding out hope that it's just seriously delayed but the lack of response is what's killing me.

Again, hope it all works out and I do not want to besmirch your good trading name. Just reserving this place in case. Below is the trading thread.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/s...d.php?t=236355

4/14--still no response or guitar.
    4/26-at this point, no response, fair to say Jake-41 is a pile of dog doo and should be avoided at all costs
    Last edited by blakejcan; 04-26-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: updating

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JOLLY View Post
    ^^^^I don't think you should consider that a bad sale, and lump him into being a "bad trader". He payed you for the item and you got your money. You're just upset that he sent you a PM that you personally didn't care for.
    I was extremely pissed off! I had just got home after having a great day and nite and i came home to read that S**T! thats why i wrote it here,now it is deleted and just between me and him

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was extremely pissed off! I had just got home after having a great day and nite and i came home to read that S**T! thats why i wrote it here,now it is deleted and just between me and him
    It's too late for that. I had no intention of making a public display of this deal, but you tried to preempt me. You never even gave me a chance to respond to you PM before you posted on the Bad Trader thread. Ed, I've never had a problem with you before. In fact, we seemed to get along very well, but you really overreacted to my PM. It wasn't like I called you names or something. All I said was "WTF is up with the pickup?" basically and you flew off of the handle.

The pickup was unsoldered from the cover. It's bent around the solder by some hack (YOU) who tried to pry it open with a screw driver. The pickup wasn't even set back in the cover properly. YOU SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THESE THINGS. You posted the Seth Lover in at least two threads that I can remember and described it basically as in top shape, BUT I COULDN'T GO BACK AND CHECK THE THREADS BECAUSE YOU DELETED ALL OF YOUR SALE/TRADE THREADS.

The fact is that you sent me a beat up pickup. In the least, you should have warned me that it was in need of repair before accepting payment. All I was going to do was ask for a refund but you wanted to make a big production out of it. Well you reap what you sow.

The question is, are you man enough to make things right?
    Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ed, buddy, your gonna have to come clean on this..UMD just sent Jolly a sweet new Wolfgang in as described condition, so I'm gonna have to side with him on this based off that...
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 04-28-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You know what UBER just like i said to you in my PM reply to you before still applies!
    Bottom line the pu was advertised as USED not new and i DID tell you that the cover had been taken off. did you ask for a picture of the bottom of the pup? NO you F**kin did not! You are F**KIN acting like you can even use the seth and that is it destroyed or something???
    I have had it with this nonsense, it is really strange that YOU are the ONLY one i have ever had a problem with like this!

PS, YEAH I AM GOING TO LOSE MY GOOD TRADER STATUS AND REP HERE OVER A MEASLY $65 SALE! YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT DOWN THE PIPE DUDE!
    Who knows because you edited your trade threads just before you deleted them. PICTURES DON'T LIE, BUT YOU DO.

YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOU NEVER, EVER TOLD ME YOU TOOK THE COVER OFF. SHOW ME THE PROOF... OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU EDITED THEN DELETED ALL OF YOUR TRADE THREADS. YOU DEFINITELY NEVER MENTIONED IT IN OUR PM EXCHANGES.

You know as well as I do that you described that pickup as excellent condition in one of those threads you deleted. Just stop lying already.

Oh yeah, did I mention it took you like a freaking week just to ship it out? Yeah, but I be you have an excuse for that too.

Obviously it was pried open with a screwdriver, unwelded, and has scratched up windings as a result of prying it open with a screw driver. You could have at least welded the pickup back together before shipping it, but you had so little regard for someone who paid you fair and square that you shipped it in a crappy condition.

Look boy, I can get a Seth Lover in better condition for that price, but I trusted you as a forum member. That was a mistake, but not my mistake. It was your mistake for taking another member for granted and violating the code of trust and full disclosure.

Refund my money Ed. You can sell your pickup to someone else. That's all you have to do to make things right.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalManiac View Post
    Ed, buddy, your gonna have to come clean on this..UMD just sent Jolly a sweet new Wolfgang in as described condition, so I'm gonna have to side with him on this based off that...
    Thanks for being reasonable and objective. Look at my sig and my Ebay feedback. I have a 100% trustworthy, proven track record... oops, I forgot to add Jolly to my sig... I have always 100% honorable on every deal.
    Last edited by UberMetalDood; 04-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.