Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Trader Alert

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad Trader Alert

Jag02av sold me a Mustang pickup and it was never recieved when it was shipped out 9/21/05 or 9/22/05 and it's now 10/02/05. Won't respond to PM/E-Mail.
    Equipment:
    Squier Stratocaster CII (JB/Stock Singles)
    Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
    Crate GT212

Wanting To Buy:
    Les Paul Pickguard
    ToM Bridge+Tailpiece

Big Jesus

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Tiger
    Jag02av sold me a Mustang pickup and it was never recieved when it was shipped out 9/21/05 or 9/22/05 and it's now 10/02/05. Won't respond to PM/E-Mail.
    maybe he's out of town. a little over a week is a little qwik to jump the gun and post about someone in the bad traders forum. hope it all works out for you though.

Skarekrough

Quote Originally Posted by Stringmachine
    I must say that I do not understand how you guys dare to buy stuff without seeing or trying the stuff first! Especially if you dont know jack about the person selling the goods.

I've never bought stuff like this, and have probably missed out an a lot of good deals because of it, but at least the stuff I buy is in a condition I am aware of!

Have sold quite a few items like this though, and everyone have been treated correctly.
    Caveat Emptor; let the buyer beware.

Always be sure that you're not the one put in a position where they can lose money unless you have faith in the reputation of the person you're doing business with.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Bought" a Guitar body and neck from JB_From_Hell in September, not here and no communication.

grrr....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FWIW there´ s a "missing" thread somewhere in the Sound Room that you may or may not have seen, but I didn´t look at it too closely....
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection isn't good enough.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pinto79
    "Bought" a Guitar body and neck from JB_From_Hell in September, not here and no communication.

grrr....
    I have had no luck finding him guys. I made a run to Springfield, where he lives and couldn't find his work place. I've left multiple messages on his phone and had no reply.

It worries me that he hasn't called. I'll keep tryin' !!!!

Jon
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pinto79

grrr....

Update. All is well, parts finally arrived.

Thanks to Jon and kac and LesStrat for their help and Support on this one.

Trevor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hate to do this...

But hellrider77 has wasted my time.

He agreed to buy a Duncan Distortion from me and said that he'd sent the Money Order for it via the mail.

A month later I still haven't gotten the MO so I PM him asking if he'd forgotten to send it or if it might've gotten lost. I don't get a reply so a week later I PM him AND email him telling him the deal's off.

He responds telling me that he hasn't responded to my PM's because he no longer has a user account here and couldn't get my PMs.

Thats a load of crap. Look at post #103 and check the registry. His account is working just fine and he logged in on the 15th of this month.

So that's one count for lying and one for wasting my time.

I do not think I will be dealing with him again and I'd advise against it to others.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Tiger
    Update on this, I have e-mailed him, contacted PayPal with a fraud claim, and AIM'd him. One day I got this reply:

Session Start (DevilTiger01:mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 17:00:31 2005
    DevilTiger01: hey
    DevilTiger01: i want to know where those ****ing mustang pups are bud
    Session Close (mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 17:07:20 2005

Session Start (DevilTiger01:mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 1707 2005
    mranderson169: yea...man i havent sent them yet
    mranderson169: i can still send them
    DevilTiger01: no, you will send them or i'll be contacting the authorities
    mranderson169: ha ha ha
    mranderson169: contacting the authorities
    mranderson169: ha ha ha h
    mranderson169: they will tell you dont be such a dumbass when sending out money
    DevilTiger01: just send the pickup
    mranderson169: its petty theft if anything
    mranderson169: they will tell you use retail next time
    mranderson169: ok
    DevilTiger01: thank you
    mranderson169: thats all you had to say...you didnt have to threaten
    DevilTiger01: i wouldnt care but it was for a friend
    mranderson169: sorry it took so long
    DevilTiger01: it wasnt my money
    mranderson169: i just never got around to it
    mranderson169: i got busy with school
    DevilTiger01: well better late than never
    mranderson169: yeah..cool man...give me your address again
    DevilTiger01: Lawrence Norton
    701 Country Club Lane
    Carterville, Illinois 62918
    mranderson169: illo have it sent out monday
    DevilTiger01: okay cool thanks
    Session Close (mranderson169): Fri Nov 25 1717 2005

So obviously I thought this pickup was going to be here and it never came. I messaged him a few more times with concerns and he said it'd be here by Thursday. Never was.

I had to explain to my friend that his $20.00 bucks for his birthday was stolen and he couldn't get the pickup for his 1960's Fender Mustang that his father gave him. This is one of the worst guitar transactions ever and I hope PayPal nails this *******.
    Equipment:
    Squier Stratocaster CII (JB/Stock Singles)
    Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
    Crate GT212

Wanting To Buy:
    Les Paul Pickguard
    ToM Bridge+Tailpiece

Big Jesus

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey Pinto79, did everything work out with JB_From_Hell? I just send off a MO for a Dimebucker, and since we agreed to the trade I've had no communication with him, and it's been a little over a week. I'm just concerned, because he won't reply to PM's or emails. Any help would be appreciated...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ElUnoAstuto
    Hey Pinto79, did everything work out with JB_From_Hell? I just send off a MO for a Dimebucker, and since we agreed to the trade I've had no communication with him, and it's been a little over a week. I'm just concerned, because he won't reply to PM's or emails. Any help would be appreciated...
    Ok, seriously, this is complete bull****.

If you'd read the above posts, you'd see that yes, he did get his guitar.

I sent you back a pm the other day confirming our trade, and when you sent me the one saying you'd sent the money order, I sent one back saying that i'd send the dime when I got it. And about 5 minutes ago, I sent another one saying I'm going out of town today, and will send the dime regardless of whether the m.o. gets here today or not.

You mailed the m.o. monday. Today is wednesday. Relax.
    Buy the book in my avatar. It's pretty cool.

http://jchutchins.net/site/order/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry JB_From_Hell, you're right I need to relax, although after we agreed to the trade I didn't here from you for almost a week. You should've at least kept in touch, but I was quick to post in the bade trader thread, my humble apology.
    Last edited by ElUnoAstuto; 12-31-2005 at 12:59 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's all good bro. Anywho, let me know when it gets there. It went out last wednesday.
    Buy the book in my avatar. It's pretty cool.

http://jchutchins.net/site/order/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dont understand people who would rip someone of like some of the above posts, Its not right, Its one of the few reasons I rarely buy of the net. And please don't relate some of these little spoilt brats to other people of my age, there are people brought up properly still.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip
    No one that I know of has tested the tonal properties of pecan, so I figured why the hell not?

^^^I don't feel so safe

My Stuff-

Hofner 1960 V3
    Belman double cutaway Grand
    Peavey classic 30 (with wheels)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hate to do this but... I'd avoid dusklose, he said he wanted a pup I had for sale. He said he sent a money order. I mailed him back after a week and told him I never recieved it. He mails me back saying he's sorry he didn't have the money. I told him he should have just been honest from the beginning. Then he mails me back saying it was his brother who was using his id saying he didn't want it. He tells me he wants and the check is in the mail. Again no check comes. He goes thru a big story of how the usps says they get lost all the time. A new check is in the mail. This one never comes either. I mail him again and he writes back saying "I guess it wasn't meant to be." He aslo said he would send me a scan of the check stub but it went through the wash. That surprised me because I was sure his dog ate it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dang...i just got my ass raped...1) i'm a good guy as elunoastuto, and Tom M i've had trasactions with both of them (2 with eluno...). I sent out 1 money order, and he didnt recieve so i sent a second one which aparently he didnt recieve either....i never said usps loses them all the time...but they say "it happens". and if he doesnt recieve 2 moneyorders, obviously it wasnt meant to be, and i couldnt get my money back for the second one because of my stub being Washed...my dog doesnt go into my pants so he really cant eat it...plus i've never seen my dog eat paper...so i'm in the hole 50$ and i'm getting blamed for not paying...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ElUnoAstuto
    To confirm, yes I received everything as promised from JB.

Trevor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dusklose, what happen to the first money order you said you sent out? Then 7 days later you told me you didn't send it out because you had to admit you just didn't have the money. I asked you why you just didn't tell me that from the beginning? Then you came back with the story of how it was your brother who used your ID and said you didn't want it, and that you really do want it and another check is in the mail. That check never came either. All in all I waited a month for 2 checks that never arrived? Come on! You should have quit after you told me you didn't have the money and I would not have cared. I understand what its like to be in school and trying to scrape money together. I just didn't like being jerked around for a month.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by B2D
    I hate to do this...

But hellrider77 has wasted my time.

He agreed to buy a Duncan Distortion from me and said that he'd sent the Money Order for it via the mail.

A month later I still haven't gotten the MO so I PM him asking if he'd forgotten to send it or if it might've gotten lost. I don't get a reply so a week later I PM him AND email him telling him the deal's off.

He responds telling me that he hasn't responded to my PM's because he no longer has a user account here and couldn't get my PMs.

Thats a load of crap. Look at post #103 and check the registry. His account is working just fine and he logged in on the 15th of this month.

So that's one count for lying and one for wasting my time.

I do not think I will be dealing with him again and I'd advise against it to others.
    Avoid Hellrider77 like the plague, Im the top Super moderator on Ultimate-guitar.com and has scammed at least 3 people so far buying and selling. I keep getting constant complaints about him. The worse thing is UG is mostly populated by kids who have little to no money and its very heartbreaking hearing some of the storys.

Sorry man.
    Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless.
    Jackson RR5,
    Jackson Warrior WRMG,
    Epiphone SG "3 pup" Custom,
    Roland DB-900,
    Ashdown Little Giant 1000.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Asomodai
    Avoid Hellrider77 like the plague, Im the top Super moderator on Ultimate-guitar.com and has scammed at least 3 people so far buying and selling. I keep getting constant complaints about him. The worse thing is UG is mostly populated by kids who have little to no money and its very heartbreaking hearing some of the storys.

Sorry man.
    Yanno, I will never understand why people liked the guy...