Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Trader Alert

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bad Trader Alert

I agree...I'd be pissed too...at the same time, how are we supposed to be warned?I'm not saying you need to divulge who it is, but it's kinda pointless to "warn" us when we've no idea who are talking about.

And why february?

At any rate, I hope things work out for ya. Raw deal ya got
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Ultimate Tone Member FenderFan79's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

sorry that it had to come to this, but I have to leave a bad trader post for beandip. I sent him $60 US via paypal for a Casio keyboard he was selling way back on July 18th. I was told it would ship on the 19th. I asked for, but was never provided with a tracking number. Nothing had shown up for a few weeks, I messaged him saying despite his seeming to have good feedback here, I was going to file a paypal claim to be safe, but I'll admit, stupid me I didn't, figured I'd give it a little more time and trust him it would show. I ask again about the status, he replied August 10th, he told me he found out it was being held in customs. August 24th, he told me it came back to him saying the address didn't exist. I had provided the correct addy, it was listed in paypal as well. He told me would ship it out again the next day for free, and if he had the cash, he would have refunded me due to the hassle. I asked for a tracking number again, no reply to that. September 18th, replies after I say nothing has shown up. He apologizes and says he's fed up with trying to mail it, so when he gets paid in a few days, he'll transfer money to paypal and refund me. No refund was sent. No contact for a long time as he was offline or whatever the situation was, I emailed brokenslinky since I have no other way to contact him, asking her to pass along my message to him about the refund status. He replies November 11th, saying he'll mail me $75 cash since it didn't make it. I tell him all I want is my $60, and provide my address again. Message sent on December 6th, he tells me he just mailed a western union money order to me for $60 and isn't sure how long it will take. Its been over 3 weeks, and despite it being the holiday season, there's no way a letter would take that long to get here. I think I've been more than patient, considering how long ago I made payment, trying to see if it could be resolved, but I find the whole situation of the package not making it here twice and now this money order not showing very hard to believe. He never did say what happened to the package the 2nd time it was supposedly sent and didn't show, I just kept getting promises of a refund. I know he's barey here and I dunno if he's trying to sell anything, but I sure as hell can't recommend him.

Wasn't that kid one of the very first people to be put in the Bad Trader thread?.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DracoAran View Post
    Wasn't that kid one of the very first people to be put in the Bad Trader thread?.
    Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    Hey, Mclaughly. I know that you think I scammed you, and I'm sorry about it man. As soon as I come into some cash (which should be soon, I dont have anymore bills to pay) I'll send you $300. You can keep the bass. Just to try and clear everything up between us man. You accept my offer?
    yep, well the kid is in iraq delivering pizza's by freighter so go easy on him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearjoneser View Post
    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Auburn, Ga (originally from Harrogate, TN)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had an issue with him, too. I traded him a SD-1 for a strathead neck. It took forever for me to receive the neck. He and his girlfriend both said he shipped as soon as he received the SD-1, but I didn't receive the neck. He then says he will ship another one to me. I did get that one, but it took forever. Never again will I deal with him. He also changed his username in the past.

Alvin
    Alvin

Ultimate Tone Member FenderFan79's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

beandip seemed to be well liked here so I thought a transaction would go ok. I was completely wrong on that one. You think it'd be easier just to ignore me than keep responding with how the refund is coming though. I know he lurks around here so it'll be interesting to see if he responds and I get some more BS sent my way.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow that sucks super bad dude! I hope he gets his **** together.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Its with heavy heart that feel I must add forum bro Jag02av to this unfortunate thread. I sent him a Lil 59 for Tele a year ago for $40 shipped. Never got payed. I don't believe for a minute that he's "bad". Just got tight on money. I know how those things can go, but it has been a year.

I hope we can clear this up Jag. No hard feelings, but I'm not a rich man.

Artie

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dusklose should not only be on the bad trader list he should be on the wall in the post office. This kid is a lying thief. Read the Tom Delonge thread in the trades post if you want to know all the details. He will be in prison someday. I hope you read this Duskloser!

HE IS THE WORST AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerriesAndCreamologist Fender_Punk's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by stratomaster View Post
    Dusklose should not only be on the bad trader list he should be on the wall in the post office. This kid is a lying thief. Read the Tom Delonge thread in the trades post if you want to know all the details. He will be in prison someday. I hope you read this Duskloser!

HE IS THE WORST AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1

I originally came across that forum when it had 2 pages, and I was interested in the Strat but saw it was sold. I had seen that there was some stalling so kept a close eye. I feel I have good perspective from the stry and can't agree more with Jeff's statement.
    LISTEN/DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC!
    "Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst F Telecaster. GFS Neovin(b), Duncan Designed HB102(n)
    "Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
    "Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
    "Joy" "Vintage" 1100N Dreadnought
    AMPS!
    Traynor Custom Special 50W combo. 1x12" Vintage 30
    Mark Bass Little Mark II 500W head
    Traynor TC115 bass cabinet

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

BEWARE OF VIRTUAL KAVORKIAN. THREAD: http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/s...d.php?t=105822

He accepted my $175 + PayPal offer then edited his listing while it was 3 PAGES back to exclude items that were suppose to be included in my offer.

He never disclosed that items were NOT going to be included, rather let me believe that they were going to be included.

Luckily for me, I caught this in time before I sent him my money. That's SNEAKY!!!

Varg Pradoon Enčilakiip Pink Unicorn Horsey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleSale.com View Post
    BEWARE OF VIRTUAL KAVORKIAN. THREAD: http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/s...d.php?t=105822

He accepted my $175 + PayPal offer then edited his listing while it was 3 PAGES back to exclude items that were suppose to be included in my offer.

He never disclosed that items were NOT going to be included, rather let me believe that they were going to be included.

Luckily for me, I caught this in time before I sent him my money. That's SNEAKY!!!
    I've dealt with Jeff (Virtual Kevorkian) before and can vouch for him. I've never had bad dealings with him; he's first class.

After reading the thread that SizzleSale referenced, something seems fishy to me. Virtual Kevorkian's a good guy -- all A+.

- Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalSix View Post
    I am just jug the merlot

Mojo's Minions Virtual Kevorkian's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleSale.com View Post

I never accepted any of his offers, and he never accepted MY REQUEST of 175 + PayPal fee's. The post was editted before any kind of deal was struck up, and I made it clear that I was not including the item in question before he sent me any sort of confirmation that he wanted the item.

Actually, you know... On second thought, I'm a terrible, terrible person, and nobody should ever trust me. I'm the worst trader this forum has ever seen and I regularly rip off trusted members.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Kevorkian View Post
    Actually, you know... On second thought, I'm a terrible, terrible person, and nobody should ever trust me. I'm the worst trader this forum has ever seen and I regularly rip off trusted members.
    Beandip?
    #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
    #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
    #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
    #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
    #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
    Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
    Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
    Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    I've dealt with Jeff (Virtual Kevorkian)
    After reading the thread that SizzleSale referenced, something seems fishy to me. Virtual Kevorkian's a good guy -- all A+.

- Keith
    Here are my references, just to show that I am not a fly by night deadbeat.

Ultimate-Guitar

Harmony-Central

Boogie Forum

eBAy

Letsgowings.com

. . . that's just to name a few that I can think of.

Those total over 2500 posts. And I have positive feedback ratings in many websites including Harmony-Central and Ultimate-Guitar. I buy / sell / trade daily.

Today I bought sold and traded over $2900 worth of musical gear. One was Mesa Boogie DR eBay Item number: 150117023980 - Traded a GH50L for Mesa Boogie F-100 on Harmony Central and Bought a GH100L on Ultimate-guitar from member: chrispozzobon

I work hard to keeping a positive reputation! I treat those how I want to be treated.

I encourage anyone who questions my personality to research my background. I am a respected and loyal member to many web forums. I don't just buy and sell, I contribute much useful information and help others out anyway that I can.

I just haven't been here long enough for you guys to learn my yet.

Mojo's Minions Virtual Kevorkian's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So we're going to make this a big **** competition?

I've got over 5k posts on this forum alone. I've got another 1.7k on the Ultimate Metal forums, and had 1.5k on the Sevenstring forums.

I've had over 30 succesful trades/purchases/sales on this forum alone. 3 on Harmony Central, 2 on the gear page, 3 on the Sevenstring.org forum, 1 on the Mesa/Boogie forum, and over 40 on eBay.

It's not like I'm a n00b at this kind of thing - I know how to buy/sell gear.

You're taking this tiny little incident way, way too far. I seriously don't think it caused you that much grief, and if it did, you need to seek help.

Quit being such a little ***** and get over it.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Benjy Rawks. Bought apickup off me and a fellow Texan!

Varg Pradoon Enčilakiip Pink Unicorn Horsey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question Re: Bad Trader Alert

Quote Originally Posted by jerryjg View Post
    Benjy Rawks. Bought apickup off me and a fellow Texan!
    How did he make the bad-trader list?

Ultimate Tone Member McLaughysSN's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Update on Beandip.

Yup.. never saw that money or return of the guitar. I gave the burnt bass to a buddy wanting to learn. Some good came out of it as I've created a fellow musician but I lost out in the deal.

It was years about 3 years ago so i dont expect the money..

Ultimate Tone Slacker larry_emder's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a complaint about frankfalbo.

I started a thread requesting some guitar parts. Frank said he could get them for me and stated the prices. I paypal'ed him the money on 29th November of last year.

Long story short, i am still yet to receive anything from him, and am unable to contact him via email or Private Messaging (he is not replying).

Am not able to make a paypal dispute because the transaction was more than 45 days ago.

I am hoping he has just forgotten to send the parts...but i have emailed him frequently with no reply.
    Last edited by larry_emder; 05-22-2007 at 03:17 AM.