Here is a lot of stuff that I don't want to bother individually sprucing up, shooting, and E-baying. All "works" to some degree, but none of it is at what I would call 100%. Expect to have to clean all of it internally, and to probably have to replace some parts and make various repairs. Technically speaking, the lot is being sold as-is for parts or repair.
- Schaller Foot Volume Controller ("Fusschweller") - Pretty beat, and a real treble sucker. Old stuff like this is why people make such a big deal about true bypass. Good as a curiosity or for parts.
- Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive
- Ibanez SC10 Super Stereo Chorus
- Ibanez FC10 Fat Cat Distortion
- Accutronics 1BB2C1A short two-spring reverb tank (from Ampeg Jet) - Missing a spring, but it does work at half capacity (or at least I used it that way for about a year before replacing it). Missing one rubber foot. Probably good for parts. I'm throwing it in just to get rid of it, but you don't have to take it if you don't want it.
I am asking $60 shipped, O.B.O.
2013-05-23 16.17.04.jpg2013-05-23 16.18.07.jpg2013-05-23 16.19.06.jpg