Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VIDEO: Me on GUITAH!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: VIDEO: Me on GUITAH!

Dont answer for me Davey. Dont predict my answers.
    What you did is what journalist do, did you analize it. I see only emotions...

1.What you did you is just context of my posts. To get the idea you need to read the whole post. Of course no one will understand if you just take only one word from my posts, and ignore the whole text.

2.So if someone jumps from the roof - you will do the same, thats your arguement, Davey... Dont compare Satch,Vai, Yjm with Biu. They do mistakes, but they do different mistakes - is like beginner does different mistakes than pro - that is wrong comparison. Biu hasnt got that high level to make the same mistakes as Satch. But he will gain high level, dont say that he did for "just", nothing is done for just. If he wasnt interested in improving perfomance or becoming someone in music world he wouldnt post his video/ he did that im means he cares/.

3.The "boy idea" - is to show to others that age is not excuse. Especially for the mistakes he does. Because, as i said before - 'he is only" opinion is wrong, so if he is only 17 it is ok to make mistakes? And when he will be 21 all mistakesl will be automaticaly corected? I pointed on them, he admitted....And what the **** your problem here? or you maybe competing with someone "who will lick butt better"?

5. Ok you took my quotes and SO? You think this is constructvie critisizm? Now please analyze this quotes and explain whats wrong with them? When i said Dumbass, that wasnt a critic that was a fact declaration (offence. i realize that, but he left me no choice) - i repeat again Davey read posts carefully, read xerxes post , if you want to say something.
    6. Quote ,you took, represents my opinion. What you did is just surface look, very primitive. You point on something you dont like, but what abot your personal ideas, opinion. Ehere is the words like "no i disagree", "i think".

7. Can you say he didnt make a mistake. My point was wrong. Answer me.

And Again your words - "how's that for some?" below my quotes. Man you show a very deep analyze, wow, im impressed...ha-ha-ha-ha Dont make me laugh.
    You already did mistake, that you do not read carefuly - and you admitted that. But again you continue doing this...

And this word - "and it seems YOU are the one who doesnt know what constructive criticism means" kills the idea of constructive critisizm. Ha-ha-ha....

I think that you wanted to become someone, but couldnt...and only thing for you is to fight(staunch fighter). Through Biu (his mistakes) you gratify yourself - telling that everybody make mistakes and stuff. But the level of mistakes are different. You better solve your own problem and dont make service for somebody. The thing im sure is that Biu is much higher than most of you...in every aspects.

Biu, you see your post on the top.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Davey, whats wrong with yuo? did i tell Biu sucks. READ CAREFUL. I said that alternate picking sucks. AS i told before there is difference between critisizing personality and critisizing his acts. Constr. Critis. you like this word, but have no idea what it means - thats the fact. It is better to shut up sometimes if you dont know what to say.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

1st off, YOU started throwing comparisons to beck and that kid in the 1st place. mistakes are mistakes, no other way around it. biu doesnt have the technique down to a pinch, but that's not a mistake, it's something that comes from years of playing. for all you know, he could've picked up the guitar more seriously last year

he left you no choice? did he put a gun to your head? did he threaten you so you had no other choice? BWAHAHAHA we're on an INTERNET forum. you wanted to call him that and that's a fact.

oh i read the posts allright. and every time i come to the same conclusion. you're an idiot. argumentative has been who's jumping on other people cos he cant play worth a damn himself.

yep, the quotes represent your opinion, and if you cannot read, i suggest you go back to school. i dont need to analize your posts because they speak for themselves.

solve my problem and dont make service for somebody? mmmmhm .. my only problem is that there's *******s like you on the planet and that i stand up for my friends. maybe too much at times, but who will take a hit for ya if not your friends? now go and troll some other forum. i'm pretty much sick of you ..

plus, congrats, cos you're the #2 idiot who is displayed in my ignore room.
    As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
    I will tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
    Then I treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
    You pretend you didn't know that I am a scorpion, ya!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    Davey, whats wrong with yuo? did i tell Biu sucks. READ CAREFUL. I said that alternate picking sucks. AS i told before there is difference between critisizing personality and critisizing his acts. Constr. Critis. you like this word, but have no idea what it means - thats the fact. It is better to shut up sometimes if you dont know what to say.
    ok.. constructive criticism:

Man, you really should work on your tremolo picking and your legato skills. they lack a bit and your timing could need improvement also, but overall, nice take and thanks for sharing it with us.

your criticism:
    your alternate picking sucks. if you cant play good dont play fast... no excuse for your age, nor how long you've been playing (this basicaly means that a dude who picks up a guitar for the 1st time at the age of7 should be an instant virtuoso)

yes, i did take only a couple of sentences out of the whole post, but it indicates that you know jack about criticism.
    As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
    I will tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
    Then I treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
    You pretend you didn't know that I am a scorpion, ya!

Tone Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

good point davey....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Davey. You re wrong again. Again you have no idea what is CC.
    Basically CC is to try to help someone to improve...In my case he admitted that and said that he will continue practicing.
    The words like - "man YOU should..." is wrong, because this can make him to take a deffensive position. You sound like "excuse me" before you critisize him and it is close to
    "you basically suck, but let me lick your butt"...you got the idea?
    When you CC someone it is supposed to be like to work out things together, like team approach.
    As i said before you have no idea what CC means. Read more books, enlighten yourself. Think twice before you offence someone, cos you offenced me for nothing, just relying on your emotional judgement.
    If you knew what CC means you wouldnd so rude to me and wouldnt let that happen.

What made you make the conclusin that "im idiot"...Again emotional judgement.+very offensive.

P.s. Dont predict my answer, you even have no idea how i play on the guitar.
    P.s.s. I didnt say that i CC him. It was just critics. CC is like teaching, but you have to work ou things together. Is to show respect. You dont show any respect you just judge emotionally,prove me that im wrong - your first post was critising me , for what? When i explained myself you admitted that you hurried while making decisions. You admitted that you dont read carefully...But still you coninuing to offend me. So what the **** wrong with u?
    I asked a simple question what is CC and what your answer was? You started to pull out my words from the postts and arguing with my post...Judging about whole only reading small part.
    I only critisized his perfoming - I listened to it, analized and gave my opinion. - This is called critics. And what CC means i wrote above.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Davey. You re wrong again. Again you have no idea what is CC.
    Basically CC is to try to help someone to improve...In my case he admitted that and said that he will continue practicing.
    The words like - "man YOU should..." is wrong, because this can make him to take a deffensive position. You sound like "excuse me" before you critisize him and it is close to
    "you basically suck, but let me lick your butt"...you got the idea?
    When you CC someone it is supposed to be like to work out things together, like team approach.
    As i said before you have no idea what CC means. Read more books, enlighten yourself. Think twice before you offence someone, cos you offenced me for nothing, just relying on your emotional judgement.
    If you knew what CC means you wouldnd so rude to me and wouldnt let that happen.

What made you make the conclusin that "im idiot"...Again emotional judgement.+very offensive.

P.s. Dont predict my answer, you even have no idea how i play on the guitar.
    P.s.s. I didnt say that i CC him. It was just critics. CC is like teaching, but you have to work ou things together. Is to show respect. You dont show any respect you just judge emotionally,prove me that im wrong - your first post was critising me , for what? When i explained myself you admitted that you hurried while making decisions. You admitted that you dont read carefully...But still you coninuing to offend me. So what the **** wrong with u?
    I asked a simple question what is CC and what your answer was? You started to pull out my words from the postts and arguing with my post...Judging about whole only reading small part.
    I only critisized his perfoming - I listened to it, analized and gave my opinion. - This is called critics. And what CC means i wrote above.
    Mr.D is online now Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
    for the luvagod, SHUT UP ALREADY!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Calx
    CC = Custom Custom

Biu you are still a cool dude. Sorry your thread turned into a pile of garbage.
    "it is a really hard song. it has like 3 different power chords in it. i just learned what power chords are, i thought it was the thing from your amp that you plug in to the wall."

Ultimate Tone Member Woodcutter's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Amen brothers
    Guitars:
    Gibson ES-137 (490R/498T)
    Gibson Blueshawk (Blues P90/Hot P90
    Ibanez S470 (Jazz/Hot Stack/Custom 5)
    Squire Fat Strat (CR/Texas Custom Shop/JB)
    Yamaha Acoustic

Amp: Fender Blues DeVille

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Blu Calx, whats your buisness with me. If you dont like something just ignore...Ok.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hmmm, so Seth/Pearly Gates setup? That sounds pretty cool; time to save up yet again! I'm really sort of confused now. Most of the time, I like the single-coil sound, but other times, I yearn for vintage buckers. Single-coils seem much more dynamic to me, but I don't think they really cut it for some styles. I bought dual Humbucker From Hell pups for my Ibanez SCA220 that I've yet to install, but I'm beginning to second guess what to put in the bridge position. Maybe a Virtual PAF instead? Something about those vintagey bridge humbucker tones is just soo cool! I really enjoy playing '70s hard rock leads with them.

...gah, so many tough decisions! I will need to ponder this...it'd be so much easier if I had 100 guitars and infinite pickups, haha.
    Watch My Videos
    Photography
    www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
    "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

on Elm Streetologist Nite_Maresz_25's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

+ Fu cking 1

i just stick to the elitist jazz forums who WILL critque every aspect of my playing, cause it makes me into a better player.
    notice the word 'ELITIST' in the sentance??? ..................... ya exactly!
    Constantly wanting new gear...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Blu Calx, whats your buisness with me. If you dont like something just ignore...Ok.
    ummmmmm. Mr.D: whats your buisness with tuning Bui's video of his(awesome) playing video into total sh!t?
    (sorry for answering for you blu, but i have to)
    (and little to no offense to you Mr. D)
    maybe because he sees you as a total MR.****HEAD?!? :fing25:
    I'm human, your human, bui's human, vai's human, that ****en 9 year old kid is human(or some sort), WERE ALL ****EN HUMANS, there are things were all gonna be bad/****ty at. And until we see video/hear clips of your perfect playing(considering you expect nothing but perfect from biu, i expect nothing but perfection from you).

just another bit o' change from the keyboards of nitemaresz

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biu
    ...it'd be so much easier if I had 100 guitars and infinite pickups, haha.
    wouldnt that be the live........

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biu posted a video to public judgement. I never talked to Blu Calx. Thats the buisness.
    Poor old 13, nobodys talking about perfection. Did i say im better player than Biu?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mr D........you did not give constructive criticism......you tried to put down his attempt to just share a video with us. We don't often have videos on here, so he probably through it together real quick for something new to the forum. He was not trying to be perfect, and he probably could have played it a little better......so what? i still enjoyed watching it

just think about a better way to use constructive criticism next time. Don't use words like "suck" or "never" or "can't" or "perfect" next time. Certainly it doesnt seem like it affected Biu at all, but for some people, those types of harsh words or ideas really affect them.......just think of a better way to put it next time bro

now how about we stop this argument, i dont think anybody is out to get you Mr. D..... it'd be better if we all forget this happened, and if you will just learn to think of a better way to speak your opinion next time. People didnt have a problem with YOU, it was with what you said..... (now they have a problem with YOU, because of how argumentative this has become.....so, lets just end it, ok?
    http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
    >cord<
    1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Flank. You re right. BUT! As i said i didnt CC Biu. That is the point you didint read previous posts. I never tried to put down this idea to post videos.
    Did i insult him, offended him, i mean Biu, what is he crying somewhere? Did he ask someone to help him - No, so why to answer for him. I dont like "public service".
    I dont have problem with anybody. Answer me - how would u react, if i say - "you have no idea", "smart ass", "shut up" and "stuff". What am i supposed to say?
    Answer me who first started to offend? Ignore? Sometimes it is easy for people to talk like that, cos the dont have any responsibiliuty in inet.

P.s. I will use words like "suck", "never"...oh and "suck forever".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Flank. You re right. BUT! As i said i didnt CC Biu. That is the point you didint read previous posts. I never tried to put down this idea to post videos.
    Did i insult him, offended him, i mean Biu, what is he crying somewhere? Did he ask someone to help him - No, so why to answer for him. I dont like "public service".
    I dont have problem with anybody. Answer me - how would u react, if i say - "you have no idea", "smart ass", "shut up" and "stuff". What am i supposed to say?
    Answer me who first started to offend? Ignore? Sometimes it is easy for people to talk like that, cos the dont have any responsibiliuty in inet.

P.s. I will use words like "suck", "never"...oh and "suck forever".
    i dont think anybody was really offended, we just don't choose to use harsh words like that on this particular forum. because there is no reason to. Nothing happened that really really horrible or something......were just trying to say that you should have said it another way.....thats all. remember, the motto here is to "keep it respectful"......and what you said did not show much respect for Biu, theres a million other ways you could have said what your opinion was

if you want to keep using those words, fine.......but if you want any chance of being able to post here again, id probably think that over. Its your choice bro
    http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
    >cord<
    1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In my humble opinion, when someone asks for opinions, good old fashioned constructive criticism is appropriate, where respectful.

If someone posts a clip (and I've not listened to this one) just for the fun of it, even apologizing the in process for the fumbles, and really isn't asking for help/opinions/cc, good manners dictates that you just keep your opinions to yourself.

No one is licking anyone's butt. We are a supportive community. It takes stones for some of us to get up the courage to post some of our stuff. If CC is not asked for, well, like your mom said, if you don't have something nice to say, shut the frick up. (well, my mom talks like that....not.)

Peace and keep on picking.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

When I'm posting here, I'm not picking or soldering.