Recently, my Lite Ash Strat, as you know, was delivered. I'm TDY to New Mexico right now.
I had, before I saw the deal on the strat, asked a local shop to order two a2pf pickups for the Ibanez. I told 'em I was only around for a small amount of time, and that if they were in before I left, I'd pick 'em up. They called, ironically, today (the day the strat got delivered), saying they were in.
I never acknowledged the phone call, so here's my decision: do I fix up the Ibanez before selling it? Is it worth it? Will I get my money back, sort of, on that guitar if I install them? Or should I never acknowledge their phone call and try to get rid of the Ibanez as is (only bridge pickup)?
Thanks for the advice in advance.