Sr. Graphic Designer
We are looking for someone who oozes creativity, who’s a natural story teller, who thrives on knowing the latest and greatest in social/digital/photo/video/web/graphic techniques and who wants to proudly own the look and feel at Seymour Duncan. The Senior Graphic Designer will work with the marketing and product teams to create effective and innovative graphic design for the company to support our branding, messaging, website, social media, product information, sales collateral, product design and events/tradeshows.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design print ready files for advertising, printed collateral, packaging, sales materials, web pages etc.
- Illustrations and renderings for products, packaging, and artwork
- Photograph products and capture fun images for social content
- Managing brand guidelines and consistency across materials/platforms
- Design assets for use in online advertising and social media platforms
- Create templates for web pages and other online projects
- Image editing for print and web
- Email/newsletter design
- Manage workload and deadlines to deliver creative solutions in a timely manner
- Bring new innovative ideas to the table for social/digital/campaign.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia or Communications Design
- 7+ years of graphic design experience in a fast-paced corporate environment with a company(s) that is known for driving creative content.
- Advanced expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop on Mac OSX and email marketing software.
- Ability to illustrate artwork and create product renderings
- Experience with HTML/CSS , WordPress and web publication
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of direct response marketing initiatives
Other skills & abilities:
- Working knowledge of photography, videography, image retouching and color matching
- Digital file organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Experience copy writing and story telling
- Video editing skills preferred
- Guitar / Bass player preferred
- Ability and knowledge of creating print-ready files for production, including oversized graphics and packaging.