Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: The Well XX - The Well Is Hell / I'm A Rebel So I Rebel

Skarekrough

Default Re: The Well XX - The Well Is Hell / I'm A Rebel So I Rebel

Someone go ahead and PM me for the next run at The Well.

I need to go to sleep so I can be up again at the butt-crack of dawn for another fun week of 11 hour days.

Rebelyellologist

We never got to see those tat pics bro.... Comon you cant pass it off just yet.............

Mega Pony Rider Pink Unicorn Horsey's Avatar

I'm the only forum bro you've met in-person, so I feel I have the unique right to ask one last question:

Do you feel you're at your musical peak (technically, creatively, whatever), do you feel you've passed it already, or do you feel the best is yet to come?

- Keith

P.S. I think we have some cottonmouths in Mass, but that may be the only venomous snake around these parts.

Skarekrough

Quote Originally Posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    I'm the only forum bro you've met in-person, so I feel I have the unique right to ask one last question:

Do you feel you're at your musical peak (technically, creatively, whatever), do you feel you've passed it already, or do you feel the best is yet to come?

- Keith

P.S. I think we have some cottonmouths in Mass, but that may be the only venomous snake around these parts.
    I don't think all the peaks happen at the same time....but curiously I don't think I've passed any of them as of yet.

If I knuckle down I can still play with the same speed as I used to. But I also think I'm becoming more refined as a player.

The only thing I think I'm just not as likely to be at my peak with is writing original music. Most of it would typically come from discontent with my own life. I've been blessed to have found a great sense of calm in my life with myself and my family and around me. I just don't have that anymore.

But who knows...you can find inspiration in odd places. Life changes and the world changes....you never know what can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarekrough View Post
    The only thing I think I'm just not as likely to be at my peak with is writing original music. Most of it would typically come from discontent with my own life. I've been blessed to have found a great sense of calm in my life with myself and my family and around me. I just don't have that anymore.
    Perhaps you could see yourself writing the next "Butterfly Kisses"?