Likes Likes:  0

Thread: what to record my toneportGX with:Cakewalk SONAR ....or ??? I need drums too

Default what to record my toneportGX with:Cakewalk SONAR ....or ??? I need drums too

Basically, the question is, what should I plug my line6PODxtguitarmodelingamp into. to record. and have drums

hmm...I really will be getting a Line6ToneportGX (same thing). should I get this to record...

Cakewalk SONAR Home Studio 6 XL
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...-XL?sku=700935

?

maybe something else? free software you have a www link to?

Thanks
    Last edited by 34029324079; 04-29-2008 at 08:33 PM.

John Mayer's Mankini ImmortalSix's Avatar

Default Re: what to record my toneportGX with:Cakewalk SONAR ....or ??? I need drums too

I record my GX into Audacity

Clip 1

Clip 2

Default Re: what to record my toneportGX with:Cakewalk SONAR ....or ??? I need drums too

^ sounds freakin' sweet!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU PM sent ...ok so Im gonna download Audacity. what should I use for drums and plug ins?

John Mayer's Mankini ImmortalSix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Dude View Post
    ^ sounds freakin' sweet!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU PM sent ...ok so Im gonna download Audacity. what should I use for drums and plug ins?
    Thanks, and you're welcome --- I use Hotstepper for drums (as heard on Clip 2 above)

much appreciated - those sound great! awesome!

Mojo's Minions

Quote Originally Posted by HotSEXJ View Post
    I record my GX into Audacity

Clip 1

Clip 2
    +1, I use Audacity as well, simple and easy to use.