Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

Mr. Ray Charles sang a tune about my beloved state being on his mind.

Default Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Quote Originally Posted by B2D View Post
    Jessica Rabbit or Holli Would?

(May need to do a google image search on the latter.)
    Without even know the other one I say Jessica all the way. I married a redhead dude!
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Default Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Here's the clincher...Ginger or Mary Anne?
    - Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten intentionally or unintentionally?

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten intentionally or unintentionally?
    Ants and I have had Ostrich before and it is quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by B Bent View Post
    I married a redhead dude!
    Congrats! I assume you went to California or Canada in order for the marriage to be legal?

Agreed - ostrich is good. I had an ostrich burger once.

What's the farthest distance you've been from home and what were the circumstances?

What's your favorite album right now? Of all time?

Have you ever been in a band? If not, would you rather be in a cover band or original band? What type of music for either?

Am I next?
    This space is for rent.

Agreed - ostrich is good. I had an ostrich burger once.

What's the farthest distance you've been from home and what were the circumstances?
    In 2001 I went to Slovakia and Prague on a trip with my church.

Quote Originally Posted by dd12939 View Post
    What's your favorite album right now? Of all time?
    Favorite right this minute is probably my Police Greatest hits. All time would be Led Zeppelin I.

Quote Originally Posted by lpmarshall View Post
    Have you ever been in a band? If not, would you rather be in a cover band or original band? What type of music for either?
    I have played dozens and dozens and dozens of gigs at church in front of quite substantial crowds if that counts. I'd enjoy being in a blues band.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Am I next?
    No.

I don't really have a favorite part of IT, but several. I am a people person and get to work with many different people constantly which constantly challenges me. I am a very focused and opinionated person and somewhat set in my ways to only be 27. Marriage #1 and my job help me to be a little more open. I really need this in my life because I have a lot to learn in that area. I'd be a terrible boss right now because I am still trying to develop the leadership skills that would be more team friendly and not as dictatorial. So I really like the people part of my job a lot!

I am big on variety. I wouldn't be able to do a job that had the same old routine day in and day out. Technology allows for constant change and tweaking as well as thinking and rethinking. It is ever changing and the challenges are constantly new. Those are my two biggest favorites in IT.

I did get the "IT Manager" (thats what my card says) job here when I was 23 which is kind of cool I'd suppose, but age hasn't ever really been that big of a factor for me. I manage technology and technology assets. I don't have any people that work for me so no real experience in managing people. Like I said in my first point I work directly for 100+ people so I have indirect people management that happens I suppose.

You mentioned me being young and all that with my job...well I can explain that a little better. I have to give a little background, but it will tie in.
    I grew up in a family that hung out together all the time. Growing up I didn't have friends over very much nor did I ever go to parties and all that. I had one or two people that I hung out with on the occasion away from school, but that's about it. Most of my socialization was around adults most of my life. I guess this shaped me and prepared me for an early entry in good ol' corporate America. I am more comfortable around people that are older than me even now. I am more "nervous" around people my own age.

Future ambitions..... the very near future I'd love to starting making some baby B Bents! For life as a whole.....
    Well I honestly don't feel in my heart that I am supposed to climb the corporate ladder and do all of that. I want my life to count and to mean something more than a big house, nice cars, big bank accounts and all that.( I dont have that stuff now by any means by the way.) I just don't want to be the man that lives his whole life for that stuff and gets to the end of his life and realize that he has nothing.(btw..I dont think that everyone in that situation gets to the end and thinks that. I know many extraordinary rich folks as well. It is just a fear of mine)
    I want a strong family, an ever growing Faith, plenty of friends, I want to help anyone who needs me and when I die I want my friends and family to remember that I kept my eyes on God and the fruit of my life was because of my trusting and following Him. (and hopefully they will forget the numerous times that I didn't! LOL!!! ) <--and honestly it is a daily battle for me. Like I said before a few paragraphs up I am hard headed and stubborn as a mule about some things. Unfortunately this comes out in my relationship with God too!
    Cool answer, thanks!

just like the prodigal son, I returned
    anyone steps closer to me youll get burned
    cause I got lyrics and u aint got em

What was the happiest moment in your life?

I poop my pants and wear KISS diapers Aceman's Avatar
    I came from outer space - that's how I know your name!

What is it about the red heads that you find intriguing? Or was it just an accident/chance?

If you were going to go live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, what ten things would you take with you (let's assume a generator/solar power - you have electricity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

No.
    Why you hatin?
    This space is for rent.

Ultimate Tone Slacker SonofaMitch's Avatar

Why So Serious?

Blue or orange?
    Am I next?
    No, you're jimmy.
    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou

Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Listen up, LesStrat. . . before you start hatin'. . . ain't I look clean, tho?
    This space is for rent.

Where's your favorite place to eat in the ATL!?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by dd12939 View Post
    What was the happiest moment in your life?
    I have many many happy moments and probably can't pick just one. There have been many since meeting my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
    What is it about the red heads that you find intriguing? Or was it just an accident/chance?

If you were going to go live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, what ten things would you take with you (let's assume a generator/solar power - you have electricity)
    Well Vallon and I met in the 9th grade and I have liked her ever since. I have never had a thing for redheads necessarily, but now I sure do.

The cabin thing....
    Assuming I was by myself:
    1. The Vibrolux
    2. Tele
    3. My Mac and wireless anywhere card.
    4. iPod
    5. My Browning .308 ( I assume I need food right?)
    6. Fishing equipment
    7.knife
    8. Lighter
    9.Coleman Stove
    10. Lights

Why you hatin?
    Nuttin but love up in da club! The SD Club that is!

Quote Originally Posted by SonofaMitch View Post
    Why So Serious?
    Only on one or two bro. Serious questions warrant honest/serious answers. How about you ask me a non serious question?