Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Without Further Ado: SDUGF's Top 100 Albums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mega Pony Rider Pink Unicorn Horsey's Avatar

Arrow Without Further Ado: SDUGF's Top 100 Albums

Yes, it's finally here! Your collective top 100 favorite albums (that is, as chosen by 188 of our best and brightest forum members). To those of you who participated, a warm and gracious thank-you! I know it's not easy picking even a single favorite album—and I asked you to pick ten of 'em.

As I said with last years Favorite Guitarists project, I'd like to remind everyone that this is a culmination of votes for favorite albums, not best albums. I left "favorite" up to the individual to define. The final list is a representation of the opinions and tastes of a small sample of forum members. I received ranked votes from 188 forum members, with a total of 987 unique albums counted. That's a lot of albums! I did my best to include as many people as possible in a short amount of time.

What follows is a list of the top 100 albums, as favored by the SDUGF. (Technically, it's a top-101 list, as there's a two-way tie for the #100 slot.) I could list more, but as you get further down the list, you get a lot of three-, four- and five-way ties. I wouldn't even be able to give you a top 150 without having to deal with an eight-way tie!
    Last edited by Pink Unicorn Horsey; 08-09-2009 at 08:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalSix View Post
    I am just jug the merlot