Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Default Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

Kudos to you my friend!! Excellent choices!!

You dould have picked any number of "Babes" you wanted!

The beer is working mans stuff from Queensland, hot humid weather and
    the stuff is magnificent in it's natural environment.

You would indeed love Roo and Croc and Snake.

Argh.....Pete's guitars I get "Ribena" BTW

HTF did you find out about Reynolds amps? Ulbrick are awsome too!!

The Goggomobil Dart was a unique Bavarian car the was built up-spec
    here in Australia in the sixties. 1700 were built and precious few survive.
    I would have however, gone for the last of the muscle cars.

cheers!!

Dean Hardtail Fanologist Jeff_H's Avatar

Default Re: The Well XCVIII - Jeff_H An Enigma Surrounded By Mystery, Wrapped In A Conundrum

I noticed that there are a lot of specialty muscle car and old school racing car companies specializing in authentic reproductions. Are muscle cars as popular down there with the average man as they are here in the states?

Looks somewhat Marshally, but seemed voiced to get the "rectifier" sound.

This is just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_H View Post
    I noticed that there are a lot of specialty muscle car and old school racing car companies specializing in authentic reproductions. Are muscle cars as popular down there with the average man as they are here in the states?

- http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/home/ -

That brick ranch on that one street in that sub division

Happy to meet cha!
    THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. UNLESS THIS IS THE PICTURE AND THE ONLY WORDS I CAN THINK OF ARE "WHAT THE FU@K HAPPENED TO YOU?"

Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet
    Bogner UberKab
    Washburn Nuno N24 Vintage
    Seymour Duncan El Diablo
    Schecter 006 Elite
    Seymour Duncan AHB 2 Blackout Metal

Quote Originally Posted by distortionhead View Post
    Happy to meet cha!
    Right back atcha bro!

Have you looked into Newman's eyes?
    Hoo Hooooo Hooo Hoooooooo

http://talktobears.hearnow.com

Sent from an old crank telephone in rural GA

What's one hair style that you really wish you could pull off but just can't?
    I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Quote Originally Posted by The Owl View Post
    Have you looked into Newman's eyes?
    Do you mean Paul Newman's eyes, or Newman from Sienfeld? Or something else altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    What's one hair style that you really wish you could pull off but just can't?
    There's 2 actually. One is just the slightly long messy look. Some guys can have just a bit of shaggy hair that looks like they just ran their fingers through it, and it looks cool. Doesn't work for me at all. I have to keep my hair clipped short and brushed back or I look like an idiot.

The other is just long, old school, hard rock long hair. I tried in college to grow it really long. The back worked fine, but the top and sides just looked silly. My hair is really thick, so the top ended up looking more like Gene Simmons than someone cool. I ended up wearing a hard rock mullet. Glad those days are over.

Mount Airy, NC, USA - My johnson can cure Halitosis!

Name five women other than Monica Bellucci that are on your top five list for "if I could just have one night with her...".

Listing your dear sweet wife in this top five will result in permanent removal of your man card.

We know you like the sound of a LP through a cranked Marshall. What other guitar/amp tones are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Scott View Post
    Name five women other than Monica Bellucci that are on your top five list for "if I could just have one night with her...".

Listing your dear sweet wife in this top five will result in permanent removal of your man card.

We know you like the sound of a LP through a cranked Marshall. What other guitar/amp tones are you into?
    Ok, here we go.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Alyssa Milano
    Jeri Ryan
    Britney Spears
    Tramp Stamp Girl

I really like the tone of some of the superstrats, played into a liquidy, saturated amp like a Soldano SLO or something similar. It's not something that I can pull off, but those liquid tones like Steve Via got on "For The Love Of God", or Satch on "Always With You Always With Me". Those are just great guitar tones....from great players.

as Ahrnold would say
    Souper Straht ya Girlie man
    EHD
    Just here surfing Guitar Pron
    RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
    SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
    Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
    Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
    Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
    Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
    GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Quote Originally Posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

- What type/gauge of strings do you play with, and why?
    - If you and someone you didn't know very well were on a plane that crashed in the mountains, how long would you wait before eating them?
    - Follow up question: How would you kill them?
    - Follow up question: How would you prepare the carcass?

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarStv View Post
    - What type/gauge of strings do you play with, and why?
    - If you and someone you didn't know very well were on a plane that crashed in the mountains, how long would you wait before eating them?
    - Follow up question: How would you kill them?
    - Follow up question: How would you prepare the carcass?
    I play primarily with Snake Oil Brand strings, gauge 9-46. For cheaper/backup strings I use EB Hybrid Slinkys. I use the SOB strings because they are pure nickel and they really do sound and feel a lot better than nickel wound steel or other alloy's used today. Also, they last at least 3-4 times longer than any string I've tried, and I've tried most of them. The are the best string on the market IMO. Worth $8.50 a pack.

If I were on a plane with a stranger and crashed in the mountains:

I would most likely wait until I had reached my ideal body weight, because I could stand to lose a few lbs; or until frankly I became too hungry to wait any longer, but all that matters is me in the end...really.

I would try to kill this person as painlessly as possible, unless he/she had been an annoying, whining, *****ing twit the entire time. Painless, bash them in the head while sleeping, hopefully avoiding waking them before they died.

As for preparation, after field dressing the carcass, I would likely build a large pit fire and roast the carcass whole, slowly, like a swine on a spit. Crunchy outside, tender inside, etc. However, it would be prudent to take a portion of the meat, cut into thin strips and dry in the sun to make jerky, for later; as I could not eat the entire meal in one setting, nor should I...for the sake of survival.

Ultimate Tone Slacker firebirdV's Avatar

OK, anyone else? Otherwise it's probably time to pass this along to someone else. Plenty left to know if you want to ask. Plenty of folks I haven't heard from. Going once, going twice.....

theodie sent me a question to ask, he wants to know if you ever been, or might be in the future, bi-curious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearjoneser View Post
    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Want happened when you turned off the lights in Santa Barbara when you roomed with Jolly.
    I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.