Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 293031323334

Thread: Bad Trader Alert

Default Re: Bad Trader Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1962 View Post
    Rains it pours, I feel bad for you. Keep fighting the good fight man
    Seems that way right now. What don't kill you makes you stronger! Wish I could relay the whole story but while right now it's hard will be better off, just got to survive the storm on the short term.
    Learned who is who on many levels here local and that is always a good thing. Had some big surprises both ways that is for sure.
    Back on track this has been a really safe special place to do deals. Had to post a warning for the rest of you guys on this one.
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-28-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin ST 300, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Fender 99 Mex modded Strat, Washburn USA MG 104, MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120, Taylor 115
    Amps PRS MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Ultimate Tone Slacker metalchurch79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toner View Post
    Bought some parts on 12/1 from SrDeMaFp, got some messages about sending out for shipping and will send tracking info, I have been unable to get any response since 12/1, no parts have arrived as of yet, no tracking info, spent $147.50. I will submit a claim to Paypal if no response is received today.

"MIG OFR, big brass block and Tremol-no. Plus shipping USPS Priority. Thanks -Mike"
    Im currently trying to get ahold of Mike to see whats going on and if he is ok. He and his wife did split up and he had no where to go really so he took a bus from N.Carolina to New York. He left sooner than he wanted and left the shipping up to his wife, which was prob the biggest mistake...

I know its been longer than everyone would like but please give him a second cause he is a good guy, just got dealt a bad deal all at once... However, a little communication goes a long way so just that much would set some minds at ease.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

As MetalChurch79 states above. I'm in the same boat with SrDeMaFp regarding a Warmoth Tele Neck that I purchased from a FB post listing the above parts for sale prior to them being listed in the Trading Post Thread. Have communicated with him on FB but no responses since 12/14/18. Tried to reach out again yesterday and indicated that "a refund would be the best option at this point" via FB posting on page, FB Messenger and an e-mail to the PayPal address to which I paid.
    Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 01-03-2019 at 11:47 AM.
    MuttznMongrelz

2017 Kiesel DC600C*2014 Carvin SC424C*2009 Gibson Les Paul SRP Aqua & White*1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial*1983 Kramer KNE GGG*2018 USACG KNE Frankenstein*2011 ESP/KNE Custom Eclipse*2017 Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star*1992 Peavey 5150

Ultimate Tone Slacker metalchurch79's Avatar

Right DeWayne, Idk what to say cause Ive dealt with him on here for a number of years with no problems but at some point you have no other recourse but to call it what it is...
    I just tried again to reach him to no avail...
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Is what it is. Life happens. Sometimes people get caught up in what they’re dealing with and some things become less important in their grand scheme. Just a bummer to be left without whatcha paid for in good faith with no recourse.
    MuttznMongrelz

2017 Kiesel DC600C*2014 Carvin SC424C*2009 Gibson Les Paul SRP Aqua & White*1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial*1983 Kramer KNE GGG*2018 USACG KNE Frankenstein*2011 ESP/KNE Custom Eclipse*2017 Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star*1992 Peavey 5150

Ben1962

Quote Originally Posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
    Is what it is. Life happens. Sometimes people get caught up in what they’re dealing with and some things become less important in their grand scheme. Just a bummer to be left without whatcha paid for in good faith with no recourse.
    Some things? You mean like other peoples cash? I find it hard to believe the guy cant just send some kind of word out. I sure hope he isnt in jail, but truth is, its the only legit excuse. Hope he didnt do something stupid and his children are ok

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Ben1962

I have to comment again because I was comment 666 lol. This after my 666th post this week , weird

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch79 View Post
    Im currently trying to get ahold of Mike to see whats going on and if he is ok. He and his wife did split up and he had no where to go really so he took a bus from N.Carolina to New York. He left sooner than he wanted and left the shipping up to his wife, which was prob the biggest mistake...

I know its been longer than everyone would like but please give him a second cause he is a good guy, just got dealt a bad deal all at once... However, a little communication goes a long way so just that much would set some minds at ease.
    I have no choice but to wait at this point, for my stuff or a transfer of $ back to me. **** happens to everyone, it's how you handle it. Obviously I hope he is ok....
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Kevorkian View Post
    Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
    I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Quote Originally Posted by Toner View Post
    I have no choice but to wait at this point, for my stuff or a transfer of $ back to me. **** happens to everyone, it's how you handle it. Obviously I hope he is ok....
    100% Agreed.
    MuttznMongrelz

Tone Member

Stratosphere parts. Sent me a neck that was more damaged than stated. They wouldn’t even consider testing it when I returned it. Got screwed for shipping and etc. Poorest customer service ever! Avoid at all costs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalchurch79 View Post

Hey metalchurch79 were you every able to get ahold of Mike (SrDeMaFp)? Still haven't heard anything, would prefer he just send my $147 back considering it's been like 7 months lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Kevorkian View Post
    Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
    I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............