Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Working Set for my second "full-length"

Default Working Set for my second "full-length"

Its not quite done length wise but the general sound is there. I'll probably put some more polish on it. I'm interested in any and all feedback. lemme know what ya think

Quote Originally Posted by kilphody View Post
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Default Re: Working Set for my second "full-length"

I listened to the eight tracks, in the order that they played. Great stuff, I love all the sounds and the moods, there's so many interesting little corners to explore and new things to discover with each listening.

You should be really proud of this collection, it has an identity and a stance that is all yours, and that's a rare thing nowdays. All i'd say is don't try too hard to produce it to within an inch of it's life, part of the beauty of your stuff seems to be in the fragile and delicate 'real-ness' that you capture, it's very humanistic, and to me, that's one of the greatest strengths in what you do.
    Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Default Re: Working Set for my second "full-length"

Quote Originally Posted by crusty philtrum View Post
    I listened to the eight tracks, in the order that they played. Great stuff, I love all the sounds and the moods, there's so many interesting little corners to explore and new things to discover with each listening.

You should be really proud of this collection, it has an identity and a stance that is all yours, and that's a rare thing nowdays. All i'd say is don't try too hard to produce it to within an inch of it's life, part of the beauty of your stuff seems to be in the fragile and delicate 'real-ness' that you capture, it's very humanistic, and to me, that's one of the greatest strengths in what you do.
    Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind!

That might go on there...
    Quote Originally Posted by kilphody View Post
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.