Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any JTM45 Clips or Clones out there?

Steve_R

Default Any JTM45 Clips or Clones out there?

Original or reissue.

I have heard a lot of talk about differences. In my opinion, talk is cheap that's why I'd like to hear some clips or tunes.

Bullet Proof Toneologist kevlar3000's Avatar

http://vintageamps.com/PlexiPalaceUB...c;f=1;t=008243

there are some jaw droppers on this link. The RI need a bit of vintage tweaking, but it is well documentad at the palace of your just search JTM mods.

Steve_R

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    http://vintageamps.com/PlexiPalaceUB...c;f=1;t=008243

there are some jaw droppers on this link. The RI need a bit of vintage tweaking, but it is well documentad at the palace of your just search JTM mods.
    Thanks Kevlar
    I did check out this thread last night and there are some really cool clips there.

The problem with that board is that people seem to have big egos and I wonder what is truth and what is BS .. sort of a good-ol-boy network but I know there is some good info there too.

Bullet Proof Toneologist kevlar3000's Avatar

There is some of that everywhere, but they got my Plexi dialed in very well. All the tweaks done were from that board. Yes they are non master tube dudes, but there is some extremely solid info and some extremely nice folks. I wouldn't have the Traynor or the Carlsbro if I wasn't yacking with them to tell me what is what. Lots of older guys there so you may get more ingrained opinions but it ain't that bad. They can be teachers if you let them.... If your looking to get a 45 sounding good I can't imagine a better place to learn from.

Steve_R

I totally agree that it's a good place to get info on Marshalls