Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 822

Thread: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

  1. #161
    of the Forum PFDarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere around... Chicago!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    16,913

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighDeaf1080p View Post
    Nice! Could I bother you for a signal chain and a brief rundown of how you use the Superego?
    Oh no.....


    Oh Yeah!

  2. #162
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFDarkside View Post
    Nice! Could I bother you for a signal chain and a brief rundown of how you use the Superego?
    No problem...

    To front end my amp:

    Guitar > Electro Harmonix Bi-Filter (not pictured because its a rack unit) > Analogman Beano Boost > Analogman Juicer > Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge > Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude > Analogman King of Tone > Analogman AstroTone > Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes > Amp.

    Then in the amp's Effects loop is the bottom row:

    Pladask Electrisk Romferd > Alexander F.13 > Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid > VFE Tractor Beam > Electro Harmonix Superego > Pigtronix Echolution > Caroline Guitar Co. Meteore

    Outside this chain: Electro Harmonix 720 Looper, Electro Harmonix Silencer, Digitech Trio, Pigtronix Dual Expression Pedal, Electro Harmonix 8-Step Program, Fairfield Circuitry Operator?!

    I have typically used the superego in latch mode just capturing chords at each chord change, then soloing over it...but I have some patch chords for putting any pedal on the board into the effects loop of the superego to effect the wet signal of that pedal. Phaser, flanger, arpeggiator, delay, reverb, ring modulator are all good options. I then just bypass the standard chain over whichever pedal(s) i chose with another longer patch cord. The superego can also go into the effects loop of the bi-filter, or Meet Maude, but the results have so far been underwhelming.

  3. #163
    Super Toneologist cvansickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Posts
    1,269

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRose View Post
    That is cool how the tuner is "integrated" into that ..
    The black box between the Banshee and the wireless is an A/B box of my own design. I used to make and sell them online by the name of Pedalboard Junction. The switch sends the signal to the tuner with no output, so tuning is silent. The rest of the signal chain flows like this, left to right:

    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

  4. #164
    of the Forum PFDarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere around... Chicago!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    16,913

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighDeaf1080p View Post
    No problem...

    To front end my amp:

    Guitar > Electro Harmonix Bi-Filter (not pictured because its a rack unit) > Analogman Beano Boost > Analogman Juicer > Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge > Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude > Analogman King of Tone > Analogman AstroTone > Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes > Amp.

    Then in the amp's Effects loop is the bottom row:

    Pladask Electrisk Romferd > Alexander F.13 > Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid > VFE Tractor Beam > Electro Harmonix Superego > Pigtronix Echolution > Caroline Guitar Co. Meteore

    Outside this chain: Electro Harmonix 720 Looper, Electro Harmonix Silencer, Digitech Trio, Pigtronix Dual Expression Pedal, Electro Harmonix 8-Step Program, Fairfield Circuitry Operator?!

    I have typically used the superego in latch mode just capturing chords at each chord change, then soloing over it...but I have some patch chords for putting any pedal on the board into the effects loop of the superego to effect the wet signal of that pedal. Phaser, flanger, arpeggiator, delay, reverb, ring modulator are all good options. I then just bypass the standard chain over whichever pedal(s) i chose with another longer patch cord. The superego can also go into the effects loop of the bi-filter, or Meet Maude, but the results have so far been underwhelming.
    Very cool, thanks for the explanation and write up!
    Oh no.....


    Oh Yeah!

  5. #165
    Tone Member GAS-a-holic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East of the rock & west of the hard place
    Age
    50
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Since this thread is still going - here's an update:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	70856

  6. #166
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    simple and effective.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  7. #167
    Mojo's Minions CapoFirstFret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,669

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

  8. #168
    Toneologist
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    881

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	71041

  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarSQUIRELL View Post
    FINALLY got my board finished. Thanks to everyone who posted pictures of their board. It helped making some of the decisions for my board.
    Attachment 70027
    Attachment 70028
    Attachment 70029
    How do you like the power supply

    Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

  10. #170
    Super Toneologist VinceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,341

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    This is my current main board - pretty stable line-up now that I settled on the SD Shape Shifter. On my phone so can't type much - if you want me to explain how I patch these together, I can.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #171
    Mojo's Minions Lazarus1140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    15,900

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
    Clean and compact! Is that a wah plus a volume pedal?
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

  12. #172
    Mojo's Minions CapoFirstFret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,669

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
    Clean and compact! Is that a wah plus a volume pedal?
    It is indeed. The volume is an ernie ball Jr and the wah is a Teese McCoy Wizard Wah.

    Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

  13. #173
    Tone Member NjuiMusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada
    Age
    21
    Posts
    321

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    I recently updated my board...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edited-0052.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	71310
    Check out my YouTube channel, I do weekly uploads of all things guitar related, whether it be news on upcoming gear in the market, or demo's or guides on maintaining your instrument. I hope you like the channel and decide to support me by hitting the subscribe button! www.youtube.com/thegearfiles

  14. #174
    Super Toneologist GuitarFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Maitland, NSW Australia
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    This is my board. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12903758_718777074891586_911339996_o.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	71320 The POD is running through the loop.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

  15. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.


  16. #176
    of the Forum PFDarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere around... Chicago!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    16,913

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Wow, very cool! Essentially you can put ANY pedal in the Superego's loop on the fly, and rearrange pedal order on the fly as well, all like a modular synth, right? Well laid out, too.
    Oh no.....


    Oh Yeah!

  17. #177
    Little Pigbacon
    Guest

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Take a drink when you see somebody else with a pedal that you also own.

  18. #178
    Funkfingers
    Guest

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Unfair! The Pig is sure to win.

  19. #179
    Super Toneologist guitarSQUIRELL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mississippi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,194

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Pigbacon View Post
    Take a drink when you see somebody else with a pedal that you also own.
    So this has turned into guitar pedal beer pong lol.
    "Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

  20. #180
    Super Toneologist GuitarFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Maitland, NSW Australia
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

    My updated board.. I love it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13077342_729525840483376_413335125_n.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	71999
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •