Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which SD Forum member has the best clip?

Well.....I damn sure wouldn't say I have the best tone, but I sure do appreciate the compliments about my crappy writing skills. Thanks guys!!

Originally posted by JOLLY
    Well.....I damn sure wouldn't say I have the best tone, but I sure do appreciate the compliments about my crappy writing skills. Thanks guys!!
    I think you have great crappy writing skills bro.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

It's very difficult to pick out just one clip 'cause I agree with those who stated that anyone who uploads their music to this forum deserves a round of applause for their efforts.
    There's a few that stand out, but let's not forget Butch Snyder's "Butch's Jam" that was posted last year by the man himself. Great riffs, variety, and endurance for over 8 minutes of solid guitar-playing. The dude is a ROCKER!
    Where is Butch? Anyone know?
    Fender MIA Strat/Antiquity s.c.'s, Fender MIJ 60's Strat w/SSL-1n/APS1m/SSL-1b, Gibson LP Studio w/Jazz/a slightly aged PAF-soundin' road-worn JB,'06 Schecter Corsair semi-hollow w/DD HB101's(same as 59's), Schecter C-1 Classic w/SD Jazz-n/JB-b, a couple of Epi's w/SD's, Fender amps (DRRI and Blues DeVille) and Marshall (DSL2000 50watt and 2x12 cab loaded with V30's)- Effects:TS-9, Vox 847 wah (thanks, John S.!), Fulltone OCD, and an assortment of colors

Bullet Proof Toneologist kevlar3000's Avatar

Sadly that wasn't him and thats why he isn't here.

Originally posted by midnite_man
    It's very difficult to pick out just one clip 'cause I agree with those who stated that anyone who uploads their music to this forum deserves a round of applause for their efforts.
    There's a few that stand out, but let's not forget Butch Snyder's "Butch's Jam" that was posted last year by the man himself. Great riffs, variety, and endurance for over 8 minutes of solid guitar-playing. The dude is a ROCKER!
    Where is Butch? Anyone know?
    Guess you missed that one huh? BS are appropriate initials for the man.

Wow, I didn't EVEN know that. I stand corrected. Who did that number, anyone ever find out? It's a great piece of musical work.
    Man, I'm still shaking my head over that.

Stratoblaster Tone Meister STRATDELUXER97's Avatar

Originally posted by midnite_man
    Wow, I didn't EVEN know that. I stand corrected. Who did that number, anyone ever find out? It's a great piece of musical work.
    Man, I'm still shaking my head over that.
    Bob..Come to think of it,I remember all the posts about Butch and his wife apologizing and saying that those tunes weren't actually from Butch but from his friend or something? Now I remember all the topic on that..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Oxygen-Enriched Tonologist wasteofo2's Avatar

The song Butch posted as "Tele spanking" was by Jeff miller http://w3.iac.net/~jmiller/audio.htm It was the song "six string pileup" with a different solo.

The song Butch posted as "Butch Jam" was by greg koch, it's a straight ripoff called "spank it" http://www.gregkoch.com/discography/dg.shtml

I don't know if it was ever resolved who wrote the songs Butch presented as keeley, chop it up and the hardline

Gomano rocks and so does the guy who did the Dokken clip the other day. Hell, you all rock!

one name i haven't seen here whose clips i enjoy would have to be stevo (steve_R). I really enjoy listening to everyone's clips, though, they're all awesome. I'd love to post, but i can't work up anything good enough... and i'm not good at writing my own stuff, either.....

Originally posted by wasteofo2

I don't know if it was ever resolved who wrote the songs Butch presented as keeley, chop it up and the hardline
    The Hardline is mine, I think Scott killed it by accident BS never said that was his. It's in the Mr. Nasty thread in here for now if you want to hear it.

Well , I listened to many of the stuff I DL from this Forum and I must admit that Jolly's tone and playing are F*CKIN'HUGE !!!

I really like your style man ! Go on but please, drop te ballads