Thread: FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Default FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Here is the link to my Triple XXX half stack I'm selling. I would prefer sales in OH or bordering states, but if you are out of the area and want to cover shipping I will work with you.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/...881143349.html
    Last edited by JamesPaul; 05-04-2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Updating the link
    "The truth is that I have preserved my sanity, and, I sometimes think, my life, by not getting enmeshed in the turbulent world of rockaboogie music." - John Peel

Seymour Duncans currently in use - Duncan Custom(b)/Jazz(n), P-Rails(b)/Vintage Stack Tele(n), Duncan Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), 59(b)/59(n) w/A4 mag, Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n), Mag Mic, Brobucker(b), P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n)

Default Re: FS: Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Here is the link to my Triple XXX half stack I'm selling. I would prefer sales in OH or bordering states, but if you are out of the area and want to cover shipping I will work with you.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/...?lang=en&cc=us
    Would you be willing to sell just the head?

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarStv View Post
    "CUBBIES YOUVE DONE ITN"

reads 'Cubes you've done it in'

I thought this was going to be an awesome thread about hot cubicle sex.
    Schecter S-1 (Stock)
    Custom Fat Strat (WIP)
    Line 6 Spider IV 30w (Not ashamed, get awesome tones)
    Roland Microcube
    Ernie Ball Regular 10's

Shipping to Melmac will be off the charts.

The Triple XXX is my only remaining full stack, and I was wanting to get rid of at least one cabinet.

Then again, this could be a sign that I should put my Penta on top of the Triple XXX cabs.

Maybe we give it some time and I will let you know?
    "The truth is that I have preserved my sanity, and, I sometimes think, my life, by not getting enmeshed in the turbulent world of rockaboogie music." - John Peel

Seymour Duncans currently in use - Duncan Custom(b)/Jazz(n), P-Rails(b)/Vintage Stack Tele(n), Duncan Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), 59(b)/59(n) w/A4 mag, Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n), Mag Mic, Brobucker(b), P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n)

Mojo's Minions

Just be aware that you won't get much for the cab alone
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Adieu View Post
    Just be aware that you won't get much for the cab alone
    No worries. I want to keep one of my Triple XXX cabs so I can always put some 6L6's in my JSX, plug the Triple XXX cab in and still have the Triple XXX clean tone. Not that I am disappointed with the JSX clean, but it has taken a few years for me to decide I can let the Triple XXX go.

Bump. Surely someone needs a Triple XXX half stack for the holidays!?!

Mojo's Minions

Your posting is expired, no info on location nor price
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Adieu View Post
    Your posting is expired, no info on location nor price
    Thanks! I updated the link.

Received a question about the speakers in the cab. Updated the listing with a photo showing the factory Sheffield Triple XXX 16 Ohm speakers are in there.

Those are actually not bad speakers at all. I was surprised when I swapped celestions into the xxx cab I used to have. I think the stocks worked better in that cab.

Updated link, which includes a price drop. Feel free to PM me an offer.

Bumping as I will have a vehicle in the Orlando & Tampa, FL areas sometime between March 3 and March 8. Call it free shipping to central Florida if we can coordinate a meet. Also a price drop to $600. PM me.

Bumpage as the link and price have been updated. I'm primarily trying to free up space, so if you interested feel free to make me an offer.

Updated link.