Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS Marshall 1 watt JMP [JMP1H]

Default FS Marshall 1 watt JMP [JMP1H]

My asking price below is negotiable!
    When Marshall announced in early 2012 that they would be releasing 5 limited edition commemorative 1 watt amps, I pre-ordered a few of the JMP1-H model from different vendors to insure I would get one. This one that I am selling is basically 'brand new' as it has only been played randomly these past 7 years to keep it in 'working condition'. It has 4 great features to it as it has both the full 1 watt mode [which is quite LOUD!] and then it can be switched down to .1 watt which makes it a great 'bedroom/low volume' amp and it also has the 'Gain Boost' manual switch which adds some real nice gain which turns it into a hot-rodded JMP/JCM 800!! It sounds really great in all of these settings and of course it sounds it`s best fully cranked [in either the full '1 watt mode' as well as the '.1 watt mode']! It`s a really great amp! All the paperwork is included as well as the power cord and speaker cable and the official white Marshall 50th Anniversary box. $1150 [because it`s basically 'brand new' and a 'limited edition Marshall amp] which includes insured shipping. PayPal only and only available in the lower 48 US states. Thanks for looking!

Changing power tubes really doesn’t change the tone of the amp as much as people think-John Suhr
    And anyway, the real tonal differences in amps come from the circuit design, not the tubes-John Phillips

Default Re: FS Marshall 1 watt JMP [JMP1H]

Jump!
    Changing power tubes really doesn’t change the tone of the amp as much as people think-John Suhr
    And anyway, the real tonal differences in amps come from the circuit design, not the tubes-John Phillips

And bump!

Another bump!