Thread: Guitars for sale....

Professional Scapegoat BloodRose's Avatar

Default Guitars for sale....

First,
    My 2017 Gibson V with floyd FRX trem system. Guitar is white, in almost new condition with one tiny little ding at the neck joint. Trying to get a photo to come thru on the bucket.. Has Dirty fingers pickups.. Gibson hard case. Asking $1100 to shipped to con us. Wasnt sure where to start, so will entertain a VERY reasonable offer. Do not have original parts... Bought from guitar center.

Epi Les Paul 1960s Tribute. Black , has hsc, Gibson 57 pickups. In very good to excellent condition. When I got it, there is a tiny little chip in the binding and the bridge is alittle tarnished. Otherwise, no fret wear or other issues. Trying to get a pic of the lil chip, but having probs getting photos uploaded. Anyhow, Asking $500 shipped to conus

Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Default Re: Guitars for sale....

Id love to grab that V off of you but I just dont have the cash

Underglazed Hair Metalologist 80's_Metal's Avatar

Beautiful axes man.

Thank you! Hard to list em. Im out of work and basically disabled, so have no income and need to pay bills..... Im also going to be listing my Tokai lp jr and my squier vintage modified tele...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

No Charvels? :P
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

I previously sold all my charvel model series guitars.. And I hate that. But the two I have left will be my VERY last resort sales.. SAdly, cuz things are alittle dire right now, Im going down my list to see which ones will go in which order. Yes, I have more than I need, but I really love all I have. Ive already eliminated all my " expendables", per se. Ill the guitars I have now (after these 4 go) are guitars I could/should be happy with if I only had one.. Make sense? But, yeah, time to thin out..
    Taking my 12 string and a 4x12 cab to a pawn shop today as I need some immediate funding..

Jol Dantzig

By the way.. back plates on the Epi were changed to black . I didnt like the stock white ones..

Jol Dantzig

V is sold via fee bay. Epi was just listed. Also Sold my Tokai LP JR via ebay.. My squier vin modified strat and this LP are both on ebay currently. MORE guitars will be listed soon.. My Guild star for one..

Jol Dantzig