Thread: Liberator HSH?

Question Liberator HSH?

Very noob question when it comes to wiring, can the liberator be used with an HSH setup? I can't find a diagram for that setup anywhere (HSH, 5 way, 1 vol, 1 tone).

I've successfully wired a liberator with a HH setup just unsure how the extra singlecoil fits into the mix.

I'm sure this is a really simple thing, just want to be sure it all works before I order the parts

Default Re: Liberator HSH?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomofman View Post
    Very noob question when it comes to wiring, can the liberator be used with an HSH setup? I can't find a diagram for that setup anywhere (HSH, 5 way, 1 vol, 1 tone).

I've successfully wired a liberator with a HH setup just unsure how the extra singlecoil fits into the mix.

I'm sure this is a really simple thing, just want to be sure it all works before I order the parts
    There is not one in SD website, looked for one before for my HSH Guitar. But you can try soldering the cables that Connect the humbucker in series and then your HB has 3 leads rather than 4, now you have 2 terminals left you can use for your single coil.
    Who took my guitar?