Thread: Revv G4

Tone Member

Default Revv G4

Just want to let anybody here that reads this what a great company this Revv seems to be. I own both their pedals, my G4 was going out. I sent Derek an email on a Friday at 4 pm or so, let him know I am having a problem. Guy emails me RIGHT back same day, says send it back. Just received a brand new pedal next day Priority DHL. Kudos to that company, cant say enough except to say those pedals are worth the hype. I am not really a pedal guy but they are the best I have tried, easily. Lot of great companies up there in the frozen tundra LOL

Default Re: Revv G4

Iíve never tried their stuff but everything Iíve heard on YT sounds killer.

Tone Member

The thing that blew my mind was how DHL delivered next day. Those guys are usually awful LOL. The G3 is the better pedal IMO, time to try it as a preamp

I think Robert Baker (the youtube guy) has a Revv amp which sounds really good.

Ultimate Tone Slacker

The Revv Generator Red (4th and hottest channel) that Line 6 modeled in their latest Helix firmware is extremely impressive. Ridiculous amount of gain, yet articulate and remarkably dynamic. I can't wait for the crunch channels to get modeled in the next major firmware update, those are supposed to be where the real dynamics are...

Serious contender for my favorite high gainer, and considering how good the 5150, SLO, Archon, HBE-100, Badonk, and Doom models are... (I haven't dug into the Bogner models sufficiently, yet, to fairly compare them.)

If I was in the market for a high gain tube head, I would have to try one to see what the uproar is about on the 3rd channel...