Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Post your new pedals

Default Re: Post your new pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Mincer View Post
    Actually, I like it! I haven't played through my main PA yet, but I have used it through my smaller powered PA speakers and it sounds really great. I really bought it for the Blonde part of it (and the reverb), but I am loving the XLR out and just how damn cute it all is.
    The tone and footprint from what I've heard out of them appeal to me. How can you not like a board like that to slap on the floor, plug in and go, no matter what amp is behind you and/or the PA?

edit: HOLY SMOKES!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oqcEZxyKPU

And the RK5 demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzGSdOrt7o
    Last edited by ErikH; 09-06-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Ultimate Tone Slacker Rex_Rocker's Avatar

Name:  Sin título-1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  207.3 KB

The Decimator and the TU-3 are not new, but I picked the 3rd Dimension and the El Mocambo recently. Love this line of TC Electronic pedals. The El Mocambo kicked my TS808 off my board... for now.
    Last edited by Rex_Rocker; 09-09-2019 at 08:18 AM.

I got one of these for my birthday a couple weeks back:

It's brilliant. Does Dookie tones to a tee, works nicely as an overdrive, and a distortion pedal capable of covering a range of rock and metal tones

watch where you point that sword Phantasmagoria's Avatar

Picked this up at a guitar store today..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zoom_G1x4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	100878

Went to look at looper's but walked out with this instead for the equivalent of about $90.00 (not too shabby!) . Zoom's new G1X Four mini multi-fx pedal

I've already got a G1Xon which was the last model & it's a fun little practice pedal but I would'nt say the tone's were really amp-like or convincing for recording. This thing on the other hand sounds really great...like the real deal (feels pretty damn good too) and after a few minutes of doodling with it I was sold. The presets were actually awesome. I mean totally usable out of the box ..ALL of them that I tried. This should be an absolute bomb for loop pedal recording's

But the best part is it can (in fact it's made to) to go in an amp's loop ..which the older one could'nt really because you could'nt bypass it's preamp (drives etc.) so I can use it for delay/reverb etc with my real amp's & while those were'nt insanely lush or anything..they did sound pretty sweet/usable as well..probably quite a bit better than the ones in my ancient Boss GT-6 that's I'm using for that in my amp loop's right now..

I've literally only played around with it for a few minutes..but I've got a really good feeling about it. The difference in SQ between this one and the last one (G1Xon) is night & day

Also can't wait to check out the Sitar preset ..should be fun
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Gene View Post
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Bandcamp

Did I miss anything?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190911_191945.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	100880

Made this pedal board from some milled white oak I had kicking around. Need to save for a power station for the goodies next

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ultimate Tone Slacker Rex_Rocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Van Noord View Post
    Yes correct.
    The Classic was a Guitar Center special release.
    All three are the same pedal.
    The Classic comes from the factory with the switch in the GT-OD position.
    The green Classic with white screenprint came set from the factory to GT-OD mode. The white Classic with green screenprint (second run) came set from the factory to ZW mode.

watch where you point that sword Phantasmagoria's Avatar

Pretty rough demo (both playing and recording) of a few of the Zoom G1X Four amp presets

Ran a backing track from my loop pedal into the aux input of the Zoom & recorded the output with my digital handheld recorder. (line input). Then scrolled through/played along with a few patches as the backing track played.

I'll do a better demo going into my DAW when I get a hang of things & am able to do a few minor tone tweaks etc..

Did'nt even know how to adjust volume for this one so there's a bit of variation with how loud each patch (solo) is in the mix..
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Gene View Post
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Bandcamp