Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

  1. #1
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Blille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,993

    Default FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    SOLD
    Last edited by Blille; 09-18-2019 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #2
    PenultimateTone Member Demanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Phoenix area.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    14,279

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    If you keep them, will you at least post a clip?

    Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Blille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,993

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Demanic View Post
    If you keep them, will you at least post a clip?
    Happy to


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #4
    Mojo's Minions CapoFirstFret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,674

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    I've got a buddy on a hardcore hunt for a Caverns. Gonna give him a heads up. Where are you located?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

  5. #5
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Blille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,993

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
    I've got a buddy on a hardcore hunt for a Caverns. Gonna give him a heads up. Where are you located?
    Cool.

    In the Bay Area, California.

  6. #6
    Mojo's Minions CapoFirstFret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,674

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Blille View Post
    Cool.

    In the Bay Area, California.
    He is in Sacramento. I'll point him to this post.

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by LesStrat View Post
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Blille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,993

    Default Re: FS: Keeley Caverns v2 and Aria

    Caverns sold!

    Aria still available.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •