Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NPD TC electronic hall of fame

Default NPD TC electronic hall of fame

finally I put the last pedal in my pedalboard. It took almost a year to choose the pedals and to build it up. Yesterday the TC electronic hall of fame landed on my table to be assembled with all others. I am really impressed by it. I think it is not the best reverb pedal the money can buy, but its worth every penny used to buy it. I like the room setting and the church setting the most. it adds the right amount of depth to the sound, and in conjunction with the flashback it is even better. I want to find a little more time to explore the tone print feature. What do you think about it? Anyone has complain about it? Suggestion about settings?

Default Re: NPD TC electronic hall of fame

When I had one I think I downloaded one called a room with a view I really liked and a robben ford one as well.

I have the HOF Mini. Lots of fun to be had with the Toneprint downloads. I ended up using the editor on my Mac to construct my own tone print that did everything I wanted in the sweep of one knob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the moment I am focusing my attention on the presets. They sound good to me. Never had a reverb before this all of fame, so it is all new for me. I used to set to zero the reverb on my ampli because I have always preferred a touch of chorus to color my sound. But lately my state changed. As I said the presets are good to my ears and they give me more than I ask to a pedal like this.

I poop in my KISS diapers while I cry that they are mean to me Aceman's Avatar
    I came from outer space - that's how I know your name!

While I don't happen to use them, I really don't think you can go wrong with a Flashback and a HOF, of any size.

Too few people use delay and reverb together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I have the hof2 behind the original flashback. The extra toneprint slots are nice but I still have only changed one from the stock setting.
    The mash footswitch is useful and so far has functioned well, but only time will tell. I do like the standard soft-clicking switch a bit better though.